Options

Not getting assignments anymore?

JfranJfran Registered Users 1 Posts
I just got on level 25 and I haven't gotten any assignments for a few days now. I get the calls from Simon listing the various jobs he has, but nothing else. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    KorinaKorina Registered Users 8 Posts
    Me too! Im level 26!
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    I'm on level 20 an am having the same problem
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    Vanessasl1995Vanessasl1995 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My problem is that Simon won't call me since I finished the Amerikanne photoshoot, it's been two weeks already and he just give me minor task but I can't get any goals, this happened when I was on level 14 and now I'm on level sixteen, I'm desperate, help me please!!, please excuse my English I'm a Mexican user.
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    I'm on level 27 and only got the weekend gift thing for 80 stars, nothing else for the past two weeks. Then you have other posters talking about new quests. Maybe it depends on when you start playing, like if you've been playing and updating from version 1 - or maybe those people aren't in the US, it's annoying so I'm back playing my other neglected games. I bet there won't be any updates until around Christmas time.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Maybe something with Thanksgiving. Hopefully.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    Yep same problem, I'm on Level 26 & Simon only calls with small filler jobs, no other tasks are available or current & it's been like that for a while now. I can go on dates or have parties but there's nothing else to do other than Simon's calls every hour...

Level 26 seems to be buggy as well because sometimes on these small filler photoshoots you can't call a friend, the symbol is there but when you call someone they don't appear.

With no proper tasks it's REALLY REALLY boring! Glu customer service takes around 2 weeks to respond & then just sends a generic "check you have no open tasks on any of your devices" email, waste of time emailing them, I was hoping someone on here would know what to do...?? Thanks! XX
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
  • Options
    From my point of view, I think the only reason IM not getting calls, besides being stuck on Investigate Lif, is that I feel as if I rushed into the game until I finished all main quests. Since I don't have a problem with energy, I keep doing all these jobs without stopping and that's when suddenly all calls stop coming in for bigger gigs because I see it as I finished the main quests and now you have to wait. I do get the side jobs from Simon but that's not enough! This recent update has just been such a headache, maybe it's another bug as to why you guys aren't getting calls but from my experience, this has happened to me before in earlier updates. I do see that @Miley is on level 20 and that's really early, so you should be getting all types of gigs. I do want to know something though, from the ladies on this thread, you don't have problems with energy? Or do you still have to wait ?
  • Options
    Hi LeyshlaGisel, maybe you're right, they only have a limited amount of quests per level & once you've finished them you have to coast through to the end of the level...

I still have to wait for energy, do you not?
  • Options
    No I don't. Reason why I was asking is because some people have the hack and they are trying to keep their secret under wraps so they don't get in trouble. It's why I mentioned that I had the problem of not getting main quests in previous updates anymore because I rushed it. I was just trying to dig deeper as to why others didnt get them as well but since you did say you still have to wait to get energy, you must of been playing for a long time.
  • Options
    ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Mine is the same at the moment. I'm on level 23 and just done a load of stuff to do with launching a phone and some big magazine thing. I keep getting updates from Willow Pape about how great she's getting on but only the silly little assignments from Simon and nothing really exciting. Hopefully it changes soon cos it's just boring!
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    jiujitsgrlzjiujitsgrlz Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am on level 26 and have not gotten any calls, missions, or assignments for 3 days... I remember Simon asking me if I wanted to continue do something but I accidentally pressed "no" too fast and I never fully read what he called me about. Was he asking if I wanted to keep going on missions? HELP!!!
  • Options
    ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Maybe you should email Glu about that as I'm not sure. I found that I often had to wait to get to the next level for new missions to come in as I guess I was just too fast for the game and just waiting for updates!
    Hopefully it gets sorted soon tho!
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    BetweenluvnhateBetweenluvnhate Registered Users 5 Posts
    I haven't had any missions since I was level 16 I'm now level 19. I only get mini jobs from Simon. No calls from Kim, Maria etc and no interaction with anyone like Willow. I can't get passed 275m followers so when I do complete tasks it doesn't matter anyway.
  • Options
    I was hoping that when I levelled up from 26 to 27 more assignments would kick in but they haven't, even though I'm now on Level 27 I'm still only getting small filler jobs from Simon, & now even my husband seems to have stopped calling! It's just sooooo boring now!!

I installed the new "Red" update as well & that hasn't fixed it! I've spent a lot of money on this game & it's really frustrating that with all the money that Glu are bringing in, they don't seem to be spending any of it on fixing bugs or better customer service.
  • Options
    JennydavidaJennydavida Registered Users 18 Posts
    Im having the same problem. Im a level 28 and Maria hasnt called for about two weeks now.
  • Options
    This has already been discussed on another thread. The recent update was to raise awareness, not to fix bugs. That'll come at a later date. Be patient.
  • Options
    luvleelaydieluvleelaydie Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here just got to level 26 and no jobs/quests
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    All are of you guys done with all the quests, or have been stuck after one quest without receiving another?
    (like the infamous Investigate Lif)
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I got to level 28 and I stopped getting tasks. It may be because we need to level up, there might be an event coming up like RED on December 1st or you have finished them all for now.