Options

Max hearts and no proposal

I have been dating a guy for a while now and we've reached Max hearts! I would think he would ask me to marry him already but he doesn't! I have the key to his house and he's said he loves me twice. Does anyone know what to do?

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Just to make sure, every time he's said something about your relationship, you've answered positively right? It doesn't make sense that he hasn't proposed to you, but I'm in the opposite situation. I'm married, but I don't have the keys to my husband's house lol xD
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    same thing happened to me...are you on android? if so, do you use titanium backup? because you could restore an older backup of kkh and see if that works.
  • Options
    autumnrose3498autumnrose3498 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah I reply positively to him. Im scared I'm going to have to break up with him and date someone else and I really don't want to! Lol and yes I have Android. I don't think I use titanium though.
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Oh okay, it might just be a bug then. I would suggest submitting a ticket. For now though, I don't think you should break up with him just yet :3 Just keep going on dates in the meantime.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    My game on Android is married (I think. lol) He's in every home I own when I go, he's on the plane with me. And when I click him once or twice a day he gives me an energry and some other stuff. But, when he talks to me, it's just the basic friend greeting and choice of say hello, gift, or the other stuff on the drop down we get when we see a friend.

Now, my ios game is married, everything is the same except, he tells me he loves me, we're soul mates, he's needy but misses me, stuff like that.

From my Android husband...............................talks to me like anyone else.

Anyway, with the guy who never proposes....is he in all your homes? does he spit out stuff like a pet when you 'click' him? if so......he's your husband. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    autumnrose3498autumnrose3498 Registered Users 3 Posts
    No hes never in my houses. Lol and I cant click him. I submitted a ticket a few hours ago. Thank you all for your input😁