Options

So, who was able to get the shades/purse/dress for Black Friday?

CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
I got the shades, (that I will never wear) and the purse...
But I wasn't even close for the amount of K stars I needed to get the dress...

Were you able to get it? Did you get anything? What did you get in the gift box?
Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I got everything. In the giftbox you would get 4000 cash or if I'm not mistaken, 50 k-stars. There was also clothes. I happen to get a new black shirt. (Unless it's not new for others)

IMG_06331_zpsa7966b8c.jpg
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    seriouslyfluffyseriouslyfluffy Registered Users 29 Posts
    I only got the shades-- this was the first event I was not able to complete. I won 40 stars in a gift box, which I promptly spent, and got the Kate Middleton engagement ring from the gift boxes also, so it wasn't a complete washout.
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I only got a gift box ( instead of stars, money or clothes I got the world's most ugly mullet, that was a big let down ) and the shades ( which go well with my dress ) then I gave up. I did enjoy the Black Friday event and bought many clothes that I wouldn't have been able to afford otherwise.
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    I got the shades, I had stars saved up anyway and managed to get the 40 stars twice over two gift boxes so I FINALLY got the Calabasas mansion and now I'm coveting that hilarious dog you can get in one of the rooms :')
    Lightsticks11 on gc!