Options

Lost my husband and yep I looked everywhere, anyone else?

nikki6543nikki6543 Registered Users 44 Posts
As stated I literally can't find my husband anywhere. Has this happen to anyone. I looked in every place in every city in case I left him somewhere (lol that sounds a bit funny). Anyways, I have only 3 hours to go on a date with him (he is Captain Needy lol). Is anyone else having the same problem?
Feel free to add me on GC: nikki65432 Kik: nikki65432

Comments

• Options
    TeamkanyekimTeamkanyekim Registered Users 15 Posts
    I having the same problem . I sent a ticket in and waiting for a response
  • Options
    Yea this is day two and I go all over when I collect energy just to triple check and again and again and he is nowhere to be found still. Wonder if it matters if the person stops playing or goes inactive. I'm not happy it is happening to you, but im glad I'm not just losing my mind. Lol
  • Options
    Still waiting for a response . Searched today again with no luck and wasted money traveling place to place. I am getting notifications to go on a date with Spouse, but cannot find him.
  • Options
    I still can't find mine either. I sent in a ticket and just waiting. I had to pay 10 K Stars so he didn't dump me. Not cool!
  • Options
    If the player you chose as your spouse doesn't play KKH anymore than you're basically stuck . You can no longer choose them from your friend list , if they stopped playing the game.
  • Options
    I'm not even sure if mine stopped playing but I'm sick of waiting so I guess I'll just start dating someone else. I'm assuming that will mean I'll have to do the wedding goals again once I get up there. Ugh, I couldn't stand thoes goals.
  • Options
    We will both probably lose fans ... And spending money on a wedding again.
  • Options
    Yep exactly what I was thinking. This time I chose just a generic generated "friend" so if someone stops playing it won't happen again. Now I'm going back to back to back dates trying to build up my "relationship" lol
  • Options
    I am going to start dating using the generic generated "friend". Bad apart of it is that the guys are not too appealing. lol Never heard back regarding my ticket.
  • Options
    I did the exact same thing! I picked one of the generic guys and have been dating him nonstop lol, but I still have my "husband" so I guess next time he does to dump me I'll say ok.
  • Options
    Ps he new guy is costing me all my cash! Lol. I date at the oak in NYC because it's so easy to take up date hearts there but it isn't cheap!
  • Options
    I never heard back from technical support , so I am assuming the issue can not be resolved. Last fews day , I have been going on dates with the same guy and paying 10 stars for my husband . I think I will get a divorce ....
  • Options
    Shelley SShelley S Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ya all are great to take this route with the current error in game. Keep it up. Although I say if you find your husband and dont want to find him, find a gator and a chain saw. those gators will eat anything. GO GATORS!! j/k (GATOR fan here.)
  • Options
    firegirl1firegirl1 Registered Users 39 Posts
    You can have my husband all he does is cost me money. I also think he's a stalker, he is always in my houses and my jet and he never says thank you, such bad manners.
  • Options
    dayonat73dayonat73 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Try his house or yours
  • Options
    Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
    Shelley S wrote: »
    Ya all are great to take this route with the current error in game. Keep it up. Although I say if you find your husband and dont want to find him, find a gator and a chain saw. those gators will eat anything. GO GATORS!! j/k (GATOR fan here.)

Lol...I'm dating Steven and he's already getting on my nerves with the daily dates. I have other things to do. Ugh