Options

Friend keeps on breaking up (I'm not even dating him)

I just used 19 k-stars so I can invite a friend (a real friend on Facebook too) to a house party I am having. After the party, my friend criticized my performance again and I had to choose between charming him (another 19 kstars) or breaking up. this is the second or third time this happened and I have already lost all of my kstars trying to keep this friend as a contact so I can invite him in my gigs too. Is this a glitch? For the two or three times I invited him to be with me in a gig, I had a 5-star performance so I don't know what his character always complains about the performance. Do I always need to use so many K-stars to work with him????!!!!???:mad:

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    You're on Facebook right? That does seem weird. Playing on iOS, I've never had a friend criticize me :3
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    You're on Facebook right? That does seem weird. Playing on iOS, I've never had a friend criticize me :3

Did you buy the private jet? I found that I hosted a party on the private jet and t switched my contact from a romantic one to a business one. But only for my GC friends did it keep having them break up with me. Even as it showed them max business contacts. It's definitely a glitch. Especially since the new status wobt let me invite them to gigs (they don't show).