Options

Getting more energy for events

Missbec1982Missbec1982 Registered Users 7 Posts
I just started playing a couple of days ago, so still figuring things out :D Is there a faster way to get more energy? It takes forever to refill when doing events. I discovered tapping on random objects outside can drop energy, xp, and cash...but I hardly ever get energy. As levels increase, do you get higher energy storage? Thanks!!!

Becca :)

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Tapping objects is the main way to get energy. To make sure you're tapping all the possible items in a location, refer to this guide http://angelarm.hubpages.com/hub/Kim-Kardashian-Hollywood-Game-Cheats-Tips-Tricks (under Hidden Money & Rewards section). Items reset every 3 minutes. You get max energy (34) at level 20. I would suggest checking for free stars from time to time so that you can buy pets (I think only one can be paid with cash). Pets give out energy as well, and they reset every 4 hrs.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    You can also get energy by tapping on your spouse once a day.
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    You can also get energy by tapping on your spouse once a day.

Just noticed that recently, about time the hubby started contributing something, lol
  • Options
    Missbec1982Missbec1982 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Awesome, thanks for the help, guys!!! No spouse yet, but I will keep that in mind. Too bad that doesn't work in real life. Hehe. :P