Options

Do we get Red benefits for parties?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi, has anyone tried a party to get the Red points? I'd love to try one, but if it's not red points, I don't want to be stuck doing it. lol.

So, anyone party for @Red?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
๐Ÿ’œVats
๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Yes, you get red benefits for throwing parties :)
  • Options
    OMG. I just finished a 3 hour in london, with just 4 people, and wow did my count jump. I could kick myself. I've been working my @red teeshirt off. Parties are better. I was working down the street at Brittania, So I was running back and forth. lol. But yeah, Parties are the way to go. Thanks Panda69x nice to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Nice to meet you too Kokokokonut, you're welcome :) Also, I forgot to add that clicking the 'Small Talk' action bubble above your guests heads gives you extra event stars and it refreshes every hour. Good luck! :)
  • Options
    Yes, I finished last night by just hosting parties in Calabassas. 8 hour party, 7 people, so each hour I got 2 red thangs when I did small talk - 14 red things each hour, Plus the red thangs at the end of the party just made it fly. I LOVE my outfit, and I was really happy to buy the red items, contributing to help fight aids and other diseases is very worthwhile. But, now I'm done and I still get red things for each jobs. Wish I could use them elsewhere.

So, again Party, party, party. That's the way to do it. lol. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Thanks for this! I had originally thought that for this event, gigs would be more cost-effective than parties in terms of time and energy. So I was doing 3hr gigs, but I wasn't sure I'd finish in time (still on the shoes). Only going to do 8 hr parties from now on xD
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I've been doing house parties at my Punta Mita house because I can invite up to 5 people. But I think people have said the Calabasas one holds the most people? I'm not sure since I don't own that one yet though lol.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    Calabasas is 7. there are two in the front room, then you go bottom right arrow to go to the bedroom for 2 more people, then back to the front room, you go upper right to the kitchen (or its the other way around) for another 2 people, making 6, but don't forget the bottom or middle left of the kitchen for another arrow that takes you to a patio of sorts with one more guest. 7 ;)

I'm not sure about the Miami beach house, thinking 5, so that one is good too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Calabasas is 7. there are two in the front room, then you go bottom right arrow to go to the bedroom for 2 more people, then back to the front room, you go upper right to the kitchen (or its the other way around) for another 2 people, making 6, but don't forget the bottom or middle left of the kitchen for another arrow that takes you to a patio of sorts with one more guest. 7 ;)

I'm not sure about the Miami beach house, thinking 5, so that one is good too.

Yeah, the Calabasas one is the best one and clicking on all the people would get you 7 extra stars minimum each party. I need that one :( haha.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)