Options

Glu Listened - Thank you

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
I remember the last update, the addition of New Delhi I think? They said......
We’re Listening!
⋆ Dates won’t act like ****s all of the time
⋆ Dates won’t break up as quickly when you don’t do well on a date
⋆ Owning cars now make moving around the city free

So Thank you for that. Sure things aren't perfect but it's a work in progress. Anyway, am I the only one who would like a few more 'other hand' bracelets? We have all these gorgeous bracelets for one wrist, and a single silver bracelet that goes on the other. I think a bunch of us would LOVE that for Christmas, Santa.

If that bracelet can go on, and knows which wrist to go on, a few more choices for that wrist would be oh so awesome.

Anyway, thanks Glu. I've lost 15 pounds since the game came out. My hands are constantly playing the game. :) Thank you for that, too.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I remember the last update, the addition of New Delhi I think? They said......
    We’re Listening!
    ⋆ Dates won’t act like ****s all of the time
    ⋆ Dates won’t break up as quickly when you don’t do well on a date
    ⋆ Owning cars now make moving around the city free

So Thank you for that. Sure things aren't perfect but it's a work in progress. Anyway, am I the only one who would like a few more 'other hand' bracelets? We have all these gorgeous bracelets for one wrist, and a single silver bracelet that goes on the other. I think a bunch of us would LOVE that for Christmas, Santa.

If that bracelet can go on, and knows which wrist to go on, a few more choices for that wrist would be oh so awesome.

Anyway, thanks Glu. I've lost 15 pounds since the game came out. My hands are constantly playing the game. :) Thank you for that, too.

Well thank you for the positive feedback. There are a lot of things going on, and of course we want everyone to have a positive experience. I agree that the "other hand" needs more options. Will add to the suggestion list.
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Well thank you for the positive feedback. There are a lot of things going on, and of course we want everyone to have a positive experience. I agree that the "other hand" needs more options. Will add to the suggestion list.
    Do you think there would be a way to choose which arm/hand each ring and bracelet can go on to manually? Maybe like first tap is the right side, second tap is the left side, third tap is to take it off completely? Just a thought :p.

I'd also like to add to the positive feedback by saying I love how active lately gluadmin has been and seeing all the red posts everywhere (Idk how many people are on the account so just saying glueadmin xD). It's great seeing and having you guys actually talk to us and be involved with us. I just think it helps keeps this game even more alive than it already is.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Do you think there would be a way to choose which arm/hand each ring and bracelet can go on to manually? Maybe like first tap is the right side, second tap is the left side, third tap is to take it off completely? Just a thought :p.

I'd also like to add to the positive feedback by saying I love how active lately gluadmin has been and seeing all the red posts everywhere (Idk how many people are on the account so just saying glueadmin xD). It's great seeing and having you guys actually talk to us and be involved with us. I just think it helps keeps this game even more alive than it already is.

Hm. That's a good idea. Adding to the list. :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh yes! a ring for the other hand. I always have a ring on each hand.

Hold the boat, now that you've moved in, gluadmin, why can't we wear the thigh high boots with pants or stockings? Speaking from experience, they make a lovely outfit with the right top or dress.

Oh, and thank you for the handful of 'real' designer bags. They are great.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Oh yes! a ring for the other hand. I always have a ring on each hand.

Hold the boat, now that you've moved in, gluadmin, why can't we wear the thigh high boots with pants or stockings? Speaking from experience, they make a lovely outfit with the right top or dress.

Oh, and thank you for the handful of 'real' designer bags. They are great.

I noticed that (If you were talking about the Halloween ones). Yeah also the leggings. Since there's one jean shorts with leggings but then there's another pair of jean shorts and we can't put together our other pairs of leggings under it that we own.

Btw, I'm liking the multiple forums lol.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    They are listening, so refreshing. Just for fun I'd like to throw my 2 cents in...these might be relatively easy to set up programming-wise too. How about:

1. a multicolor palette instead of the few colors for makeup and hair (at least add blue for eyes)?

2. you know how you can select a different car in every garage? how about changing the pets in each house?
  • Options
    JaniaSolo wrote: »
    They are listening, so refreshing. Just for fun I'd like to throw my 2 cents in...these might be relatively easy to set up programming-wise too. How about:

1. a multicolor palette instead of the few colors for makeup and hair (at least add blue for eyes)?

2. you know how you can select a different car in every garage? how about changing the pets in each house?

Add all this to the suggestion thread in general discussion!

Closing thread. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.