Options

when will Android ueers get the new update

kimmykatkimmykat Registered Users 36 Posts
Its been more than a week since iPhone users got an upgrade with Kris but nothing for Android as yet??????

Comments

• Options
    PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    kimmykat wrote: »
    Its been more than a week since iPhone users got an upgrade with Kris but nothing for Android as yet??????

Same here, I started thinking maybe it was just me. I'm getting so tired of this game -__-
    Picasso baby!
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Great, another week of boredom and no content. Yet Glu expects us to stay hooked and pay money for this game.
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    Why did they say something was coming today? And not say it's coming in another week?
    Hmmmmm
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    precio36dd@gmail.comprecio36dd@gmail.com Registered Users 8 Posts
    I was wondering what was going on im stuck on 275.0 in fans and keep completing jobs and not moving up. Im an A lister and accordi g to stats #1 on the game. Now i know its a update comi g i can continue to stack money.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yannie1010 wrote: »
    Why did they say something was coming today? And not say it's coming in another week?
    Hmmmmm

Who is "they?" There are a lot of fan/poser accounts out there. Unless you're looking at the official FB page, you shouldn't go by anything but that.
  • Options
    Yeah I just realized that now >.<
    Too many pages try to be or look official.
  • Options
    Android should be live later today. :)
  • Options
    HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    what time?
  • Options
    Yusss;
    Facebook peeps not happy; but I'm glad to hear from you that there will be an update today!
  • Options
    kimmichaos90kimmichaos90 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I hope we get that update today because I'm getting impatient
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    Helphelp wrote: »
    what time?

I'm sure they don't know if at all... it's now 4:10 pm in New York, they have never put out update this late!
  • Options
    We don't ever state times because there are a lot of uncontrollable variables.

And updates will happen at all times of day. :) There's no cutoff.
  • Options
    Are we gonna get a update or not though you said today I feel like y'all keep lying to android users we were suppose to get something special on the weekend and we never did iPhone . got That red update 2 weeks ago and then this update they got hrs ago and android still has nothing.
  • Options
    kimmykatkimmykat Registered Users 36 Posts
    I was told by you next week for an update. Weh had that conversation last week. Its the same link that was posted
  • Options
    Yeah I'm starting to think they forgot about android now.
    It's 7 central time; and I got the update for my phone 12 hours ago.
    There's gonna be an android riot soon
  • Options
    AllLusciousAllLuscious Registered Users 4 Posts
    Money really is the root of all evil lol. All they wanna do is promote iphone anyway. Android users should feel upset and switch over to iphone for kim kardashian? Lol let me see a pig fly first &#55357;&#56837;&#55357;&#56837;&#55357;&#56837;
  • Options
    The admin of glu said on 3 different posts that android was gonna get an update TODAY. why do we keep being lied to????
  • Options
    AllLusciousAllLuscious Registered Users 4 Posts
    The admin of glu said on 3 different posts that android was gonna get an update TODAY. why do we keep being lied to????

Lol they don't care Kim! It's a money thing . No wonder why so many people are hacking.
  • Options
    They are wrong for saying there will be an update today when they don't even know.
    Why lie. Jeez I'm deleting the app on my tablet.
    Just feel bad for people who choose android and NOT apple
  • Options
    I'm about to delete the app too If we don't get a update by tomorrow
  • Options
    krystalKardashiankrystalKardashian Registered Users 1 Posts
    We spend good money on this app too . Not just apple users . It's 8 pm in Arizona and I still don't have an update .what gives Glu .... is Android not as important or what ?
  • Options
    michelleboremichellebore Registered Users 31 Posts
    android players can update it now yay
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    They said it would come out today and it did. So I think some of you guys should be a little nicer/patient next time and apologize >.> <.< just saying...
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I agree, you guys got to stop complaining. Though it was delayed, did you guys not end up getting it? Relax, and be patient. Don't know how many times I have to repeat myself. So what if they didn't release it immediately? Like @RawryRawr said, it was released the same day as the iOS update but just hours after.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    The delay may be on the marketplace side not necessarily Glu. This happens a lot in console gaming.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options

Wow. No one was lied to. Please, everyone stop with the drama. :/ Y'all sound like Willow.

The update went live on Google Play at 8:05pm PST, yesterday, as was stated. The team was working all weekend and all day to get it out.

No one is forgetting about Android. You need to understand that Android as a platform requires hundreds of devices to be supported, not to mention Amazon and Facebook after that. That means a lot of testing and a lot of time. Additionally, there are things outside of Glu's control regarding when games get approved.

Please stop flaming Glu and making up stories. It's a plague of Miss Papes in here. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.