Options

Wedding Dresses

RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
I had to get re-married since my husband vanished once the RED Event started. So my question is, once you get engaged again and ready to have another wedding...are you supposed to be given another wedding dress? If so, how many are there? Lol.
GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. By given, do you mean have the option to buy another wedding dress? I don't know if this applies to your question but after I bought my first wedding dress, I saw I had 2 other wedding dresses in my wardrobe lol. There are 4 wedding dresses in total.
  • Options
    Tami wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. By given, do you mean have the option to buy another wedding dress? I don't know if this applies to your question but after I bought my first wedding dress, I saw I had 2 other wedding dresses in my wardrobe lol. There are 4 wedding dresses in total.

I have 5 different ones O.o.

• Options
    Oh. What does the newest one look like? o.o
  • Options
    Idk if I have you added on my game but I'm wearing it right now lol. But I have 5 different looking dresses with 5 wedding rings on it.

• Options
    Ah okay. It's the first time I'm seeing that kind of wedding dress lol
  • Options
    Tami wrote: »
    Ah okay. It's the first time I'm seeing that kind of wedding dress lol

Yeah I was thinking maybe if you get married another time you get another dress, like Stardom you get another ring or something..I don't know lol xD.

• Options
    Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Do you get Kim's dress as an option? I saw on the app page's pictures someone is wearing one that looks exactly like Kim's...
  • Options
    If you google "Kim Kardashian's outfit to Versailles" it's that exact one that appeared lol. I had to search for it sorry :p.