Anyone know where Khloe and Kourtney are?

Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
Can't find them, have no current quests and Simon, Maria and Kim have no quests for me? Are they actually available yet? I know we had to wait a while for Kris Jenner and her quests for (RED).

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    No, Khloe and Kourtney are not there yet. We don't know if they'll be added but it's a possibility since Kris is there. Some day.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    No, Khloe and Kourtney are not there yet. We don't know if they'll be added but it's a possibility since Kris is there. Some day.

They were added in the new Christmas update today but can't find them in game. I suggest you go check your app updates lol. Not sure if they're on Android yet but definitely on iOS.
  • JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    there are no more updates for android.
  • Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
    iOS just added a Christmas update today announcing Kourtney and Khloe would be added, Christmas events and Time Square. Christmas events are supposed to start Dec 12th, and I don't see Times Square yet, so maybe that will come out then too. As far as Kourt & Khloe go, my new tasks start in an hour so maybe they will come into play then.
    :cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
    My username is Jacks0322
  • badgal416badgal416 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Where is the christmas update for android?? We didnt even get the RED update yet.. game is getting boring now
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    badgal416 wrote: »
    Where is the christmas update for android?? We didnt even get the RED update yet.. game is getting boring now

They posted on their FB page the update for Android is coming this week. :)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
    Didn't get a notification for an update so I had to click on the app. Just saw it. :)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We'll be formally posting the announcement later in the day on our FB page... but Android will be live later today. The sisters will be debuting on both platforms later in the month.
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I'm meeting Kourtney now.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
    Me too, after doing a couple new gigs, Maria called me to meet with her & Kim, then they set me up to meet Kourtney at Panino.
    :cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
    My username is Jacks0322
    I'm waiting for the call to do the shoot for Khloe. :D
  • Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yep thanks, this morning I met Kourtney and just met Khloe as well.
  • shathitshathit Registered Users 5 Posts
    Am I the only one who spends time doing 20 gigs and still get no call from any of them ...
  • burn_itburn_it Registered Users 4 Posts
    I met Kourtney at Panino but she just says: "Let's order something small" (or something like that)... and I answered "Yes", but nothing happened... Someone can help? oh, Cassio still stuck in Panino too... I can't complete "Getting to know you"... Im in level 26 and can't meet nobody at Panino because of this bug of Cassio...
  • JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    shathit wrote: »
    Am I the only one who spends time doing 20 gigs and still get no call from any of them ...

no you're not. I just keep doing gigs from Simon, just hit level 29, still nothing.
    Still struggling? Whoa, I'm already done with their quests.
  • ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    Same here, I'm halfway through Level 27 and done a ton of gigs this weekend and still haven't gotten the call. I can't think of anything else I could do to trigger getting the call - I get 5 stars on most everything and don't have any outstanding tasks to complete outside of the one normal Simon gig everyone always has. I'll try deleting and reinstalling again I guess :(
  • ElenathedivaElenathediva Registered Users 2 Posts
    1/3 through Level 26 and done like 40 Simon gigs and still haven't gotton anything. Any idea what to trigger the calls?
  • ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    I think it's just a bug in the update, I'm using an iPhone 4S to play which might be why? Anyone else having the problem on an older model phone or recently updated their iOS? This happened to me when the Australia update came out too, but more people had issues with that. I'm bummed I'm missing out on all the new clothes though.
  • burn_itburn_it Registered Users 4 Posts
    I use iPhone 4S too... And there's a bug in Cassio quest... I can't complete... And now, I can't complete the meet with Kourtney in Panino... I think is because of the Cassio's quest that I can't complete =/
  • simonebankssimonebanks Registered Users 22 Posts
    You have to find them! It's no fun if we tell you!