⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Please post your suggestions below
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567136

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hi Stars and Starlets.

I'm assembling a formal list of suggestions for the producers, but it's hard to keep on top of all of the comments on other threads. So, this thread will be the destination for suggestions. In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:

• more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Oh, this was a great idea.

-I mentioned this on Facebook and there was a few rude comments, but shoes would be great. Celebrities don't always wear heels, we have jeans so why not some sneakers? other types of shoes would be perfect.
    -Different poses for the Photo booth would be great, as well as letting us flip our character because it's a bit annoying that your hair gets in the way of your husband/wife face. Maybe even group pictures with friends, or contacts.
    -Something to do at home with your couples. It's weird seeing them just stand there.
    -When we finish a photo shoot, let us see the results of how the magazine turned out.
    -For hard working and clean players, less clothing/accessories/hairstyles that cost k-stars.

All I have for now. :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • adrycontreras23adrycontreras23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ideally, would like to be able to synchronize my game progress across all devices that are logged on with the same account (i.e. Facebook, Google) regardless of their platform.

Otherwise, at the very least:

Add import/export functionality of Game Progress between platforms.
    - Android to iOS & vice versa
    - Android to Facebook Web App
    - iOS to Facebook Web App

This way, users don't go through the frustration of losing their game progress when upgrading or switching devices. Especially for those who have spent money on the app and are at a higher level.
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    First, thanks for this, and thanks for listening to some of the earlier feedback!

A few suggestions off the top of my head: (not sure how to do bullet points, hope dashes will suffice :-)

- it'd be great if marriage in this game was more like it is in Stardom: Hollywood....no required dates every 24 hours, husband only leaves if you cheat.

- ability to gift hair, pretty please!

- clothes/hair/furniture/whatever that can be bought with K-stars could also have an alternative price to pay with your game money. So a pair of shoes would be 45 stars or $__.

- More than anything....the ability to PAUSE, please!!!
    Energy-filling would obviously pause as well. It's not to be able to cheat the game, but rather because sometimes real life suddenly demands our attention (or people go on vacation with no wifi, etc. Many reasons why this would be awesome. Even if you were only allowed to do it every so often).

Thanks!!!
    (Sorry that last one's kinda lengthy!)
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    • Ability to pause the game!
    • Friends can gift anything even Special K items & Hair styles
    • Everything can be purchased with money OR K Stars (No K Star only items)
    • If there have to be items that can only be purchased with K Stars then there should be waaaaay more ways to earn them.
    • Pets give you bonuses/energy more often
    • Home dates and at least once you're married you Don't have to date Eh-rey-day
    • Option to change body type of character

Any of these would be awesome! Thanks for listening! :)
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    - The suggestion for an option to flip your character in the photobooth is great! IDK how it works with girls and guys because I'm a girl married to a girl but it can look super awkward sometimes. Also, I don't know if it exists because I don't use the photobooth a lot, but if not, an option to change the expression of the other person in your photo would be cool too.

- I also second the suggestion for sneakers and freckles :D

- The option to change business contacts to romantic contacts would be great, it's frustrating when you finally find an NPC without turquoise lipstick which is WHERE MY STANDARDS HAVE DROPPED TO APPARENTLY and you can only network!

- Being able to change the size of your character would be cool even if height's not included and it's an option of a couple pre-set body types or something.

- Also something I find really cool in Stardom but haven't seen in KHollywood is that in Stardom you can interact with things in your house? Like root through the sofa for change or something.

- I like the suggestion for more make up options too!

- What I think would be cool is if your significant other took YOU on a date now and then? You'd maybe choose from a couple of locations and date lengths like when you're choosing a job, and there'd be no option to spend money or something because they're taking you out? It'd be cool, I know a lot of us joke that the spouses always leech off of us :D
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • oxox_ttoxox_tt Registered Users 64 Posts
    Oh, this was a great idea.

-I mentioned this on Facebook and there was a few rude comments, but shoes would be great. Celebrities don't always wear heels, we have jeans so why not some sneakers? other types of shoes would be perfect.
    -Different poses for the Photo booth would be great, as well as letting us flip our character because it's a bit annoying that your hair gets in the way of your husband/wife face. Maybe even group pictures with friends, or contacts.
    -Something to do at home with your couples. It's weird seeing them just stand there.
    -When we finish a photo shoot, let us see the results of how the magazine turned out.
    -For hard working and clean players, less clothing/accessories/hairstyles that cost k-stars.

All I have for now. :D

I would love a sneaker option too!! Preferably chucks!! :)
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I'm just going to keep adding onto my first post. :)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    - Customizable body type (Why is Kim the only one with curves. Not fair lol)
    - Able to gift hairstyles.
    - Eyelashes ( Kim has long lushes lashes, once again not fair. lol)
    - Able to date the networking people
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    - a multicolor palette instead of the few colors for makeup and hair (at least add blue for eyes)?

- changing the pets in each house like the cars?
  • michelleboremichellebore Registered Users 31 Posts
    Be able to change your character name
  • Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    - Be able to save some outfits in your wardrobe you like most so you can put them on again easily and change with outfits fast!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    We need babies! Make it possible! That would be AMAZING
  • Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
    -- a much more organized closet! I hate how everything is all over the place, it doesn't help my OCD at all lol.

-- some sort of stats tab. Where I can see what homes I have bought/which has ones are left, how much money I've spent this far (fake money), how much of the wardrobe I've purchased...

-- more clothes. Preferably ones that cost money, not K stars. Same goes for accessories.

-- flats, sneakers, gladiator sandals, etc. Also, cool baseball hats & sweats for girls.

-- guys should be calling ME to date too!

-- the ability to sell properties or do more with them.

--- more paparazzi & people on the street
    :cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Ok so this post might be a bit lengthy sorry, but here are my ideas:

- I would like there to be some sort of awards like the Star Awards from Stardom (Maybe even different types of ceremonies for acting, modeling, designing etc film festivals, fashion weeks)
    - Like everyone else, I also want babies that can grow up over time (Even if they just sit at home like your spouse and they have a countdown or you pay for them to age up)
    - I'd like to be able to gift hairstyles and featured items
    - Stardom also had that guy who had an office who you could go to to film your reality show, that would be nice
    - More sneakers for guys
    - Please sort out that little gap between pants and shoes where the skin shows. Nobody wears stuff like that.
    - For girls more gown type dresses
    - Kylie and Kendall (Pretty please)
    - More intimate Kardashian stuff (Like let's say Kim is throwing a dinner party and invites you and you go to an event at her house with all the Kardashian family members that have been included in the game)
    - Highlights for your character's hair
    - I also like the idea of more people on the streets
    - Spouses shouldn't divorce you unless you cheat (Like Stardom)
    - I think it would be cool if your GC friends could send you a mystery gift box (Choose white, black or gold they can have different prices) once a day. (Eg white box for $500, black for $1000 and gold for 5K stars)
    - I agree with the idea of being more involved with your store, maybe you could have mannequins that you could dress like an NPC but all the clothes for them would be free...(It's not like you're wearing them)
    - Talkshows and interviews
    - A PERSONAL STYLIST like Miguel would be super exciting! But they should give/sell you clothing.
    - More locations (I'd really like to see South Africa in the game)

Sorry for the long post, please second my ideas if you like them.
  • MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Jd45313 wrote: »
    - Please sort out that little gap between pants and shoes where the skin shows. Nobody wears stuff like that.

Oh my gosh, YES!!! As a long-legged person irl this bugs me bananas. Only old people wear their slacks so short their ankles show. Everybody else wears their jeans and all that so long they can practically step on them. The ankle gap for all the guys just drives me nuts. Please fix. That's my Christmas wish.

:)
  • badbehavin1badbehavin1 Registered Users 16 Posts
    🔴- As the owner of So Chic you should have more hands on activity with the store. For example;
    🔸Remodeling/renovations and the ability to expand
    🔸Control over store inventory (decide what you want to sell or not)
    🔸The ability to hire/fire workers
    🔸Lastly, it would seem much more real and cooler if players could actually go into clothing stores (So Chic and Kardash) and shop. Being able to go from rack to rack and choose clothing, shuffle through jewelry in glass cases, etc. Make the shopping experience much more real.
    🔴- Players who are higher in rank should definitely make a lot more cash on gigs. The higher the rank the higher the gigs should pay. A-list Celebrities don't come cheap, they are highly requested and are very expensive for jobs they take on and that should reflect on the payroll for each gig that A-list celebrities put their names and reputation on.
    🔸Higher ranked players should also receive more perks and incentives in each city, ie; more cash and K-stars should be awarded when 5 stars have been achieved for that specific gig.
    🔴- As the owner of your cars you should
    🔸Add a car lot where you can sale, buy or lease more luxury cars, ie; Mercedes G Wagon, Lamborghini, Bentley, and other popular SUV's and Cars.
    🔴- As the owner of many condos and homes you should have the ability to;
    🔸List condos/homes on the market to sell or be able to rent out to tenants to generate more cash for yourself. You shouldn't be stuck with condos/homes you barely use.
  • funkychikfunkychik Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi there, here's a few suggestions
    - when you level up, your energy should add to your current energy eg: if i had 30 energies left and get 34 energies from leveling up it should add up to 64. coz right now when you level up it only brings your energy to 34. so basically its a waste if your energies are full.
    - there should be some sort of counter to let you know how many points you need to level up
    - increase the amount of money we earn coz clothes and cars aint cheap
    - for time limited shoots etc please add a start button coz its really irritating when they give you a job and it only becomes available after 8 hrs and you have 4 hrs left to do it and its like 3am. I've missed lots of quests this way coz i usually play at night (coz i have a life during the day)
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    - Minor thing, but could we maybe have sound effects WITHOUT the music? Pretty please? I know it's not a huge deal, but wow that music makes me crazy.

- agreed on being paid more. Stardom gigs pay SO much more, while clothes and stuff are way cheaper. It would be nice if either we earned more from gigs....or things cost less. Seems like one or the other ought to be changed.

Thanks!
  • chefiechefie Registered Users 1 Posts
    My Suggestion:

- Be able to change cars in your garage. At the moment, once you place your car in a garage, you cannot remove or change it, which is really annoying because some houses have different options then once you place your car in that houses garage you can't see the other options that are exclusive to that house :(
  • Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    chefie wrote: »
    My Suggestion:

- Be able to change cars in your garage. At the moment, once you place your car in a garage, you cannot remove or change it, which is really annoying because some houses have different options then once you place your car in that houses garage you can't see the other options that are exclusive to that house :(

You can tap the car and change it for another once it's in your garage. Don't think you can remove it though.
  • Millin10Millin10 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I would like:
    More eyeshades
    More clothes
    More missions that will let us get more k stars
    Having childrens
    Thanks
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Please, husbands only say sweet and nice things at home for iOS players, and I think that's not fair. Android players should have this to. So, please, do something. Maybe in a next update.