Options

Just a warning...

aftershowsaftershows Registered Users 8 Posts
You can now change your name in the game at Maria's office. However, unless you don't mind surrendering 50 Kim stars, you will lose a significant amount of fans. I lost 99 million from 293M!. Think about it carefully before you make your decision

.xx

Comments

• Options
    MimicaponeMimicapone Registered Users 70 Posts
    I lost the same amt...I so regret the name change and to make matters worse lol I completed a date and stepped out and lost majority of my fans I went down to 96k smh and I rank at 225 now. I'm so ****ed lol no really I am. I sent a email to support.... Hopefully they can fix this.
  • Options
    NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    man that sucks. I dont mind the money. But losing all those fans. Urg. Might just do it :) want a new name.

Update: I changed my name and didnt lose my fans. Did you guys get the option to pay 50 K stars to lose 0 fans? Because I did and was able to change my name and keep all my fans.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Mimicapone wrote: »
    I lost the same amt...I so regret the name change and to make matters worse lol I completed a date and stepped out and lost majority of my fans I went down to 96k smh and I rank at 225 now. I'm so ****ed lol no really I am. I sent a email to support.... Hopefully they can fix this.

Wait, what is support supposed to help you with? Losing fans after a date? It wasn't the fans from the name change?
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    I was at 293 mil fan number 1 spot did the name change lost abt 93 mil fans.... Went down to number 95. I'm ok with that... However this morning I completed a date and my fans dropped to 96k number 230 spot. I want my fans and my spot back. So u don't think they can help me?
  • Options
    Btw I did the name change last night.
  • Options
    Oh I didn't have 50 k stars 😒 I was ok with losing some fans and I was ok with dropping down to 95 spot.... But I'm upset because of what happened this morning
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yeah, but in the end you'll get all those fans back regardless of what happened. Just keep going about your way, completing quests and they'll come back.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    aftershowsaftershows Registered Users 8 Posts
    man that sucks. I dont mind the money. But losing all those fans. Urg. Might just do it :) want a new name.

Update: I changed my name and didnt lose my fans. Did you guys get the option to pay 50 K stars to lose 0 fans? Because I did and was able to change my name and keep all my fans.

Yeah, I had the option, but didn't have the 50 K stars (would rather spend them on clothes anyway). I would have been okay with losing 10-20 million fans but honestly didn't expect to lose over 99 million! Oh well, I guess I can have fun climbing back up the A list.. haha