Why Is This Happening?? GAME KEEPS CRASHING!!!

2Next

Comments

• morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Sorry there isn't more the team can offer at this time.

I have not been able to play in over 2 weeks. This is very frustrating.
  • morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    It has now been 3 weeks!! This is ridiculious!! What kind of business keeps a customer waiting for service for 3 weeks? Although this is a game, customer service should still be treated like any other business. Many of us, like myself, pay money to play this game but even if you don't you deserve the respect that comes with good customer service. I play several other online games and I have never been treated this badly by a game's customer service department. Many of the games I play have their customer service departments in other countries so I am embarrased as an American to have to say that this one is here in the USA. KKH is my favorite game and I have missed it greatly over the last 3 weeks. But without customer service there is nothing I can do.
  • Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts

Adam | December 04, 2014 | 15:30 -0600

Thank you for your reply. We should have another update coming soon, and hopefully it will refresh your program data. It might well have been a bad install. The only other alternative would be to reinstall but I do not recommend doing so as that will delete your hame progress. We apologize for the inconvenience.

My reply after weeks of waiting >.<
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yannie1010 wrote: »

Adam | December 04, 2014 | 15:30 -0600

Thank you for your reply. We should have another update coming soon, and hopefully it will refresh your program data. It might well have been a bad install. The only other alternative would be to reinstall but I do not recommend doing so as that will delete your hame progress. We apologize for the inconvenience.

My reply after weeks of waiting >.<

Sorry. :/ But there is an update live on Apple and coming today to Android. Hopefully that will help.
  • Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    It is! Finally able to connect to gamecenter with no crash!
    Am I the only one where some people shows how it hour a name? Other than that pretty awesome
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • ChromiumChromium Registered Users 3 Posts
    The pvp is freezing and freezing and freezing. I fell like being in Antarctica right now!