Options

Not able to open the game

ChlxeChlxe Registered Users 42 Posts
Since the Xmas update, every time I open the app on my iPhone it just shuts off automatically. I managed to get as far as kims video call but then every time after that it just shows the loading page then shuts off. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Have you tried being signed off from Game Center?
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    I don't remember my pw to log back in :(
  • Options
    Awh, then I have no idea. :eek: I had the problem of game crashing when I was signed in. Thought it would be the same issue.
  • Options
    Lol stupid question but how do I sign out of game center?
  • Options
    I found out now, signed off then on again but it didn't solve my situation :(
  • Options
    Sorry I can't help. :(
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Did you try restarting your phone? or hard restarting? Like just holding down the power button until it turns off and then turn it back on again?
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    Sorry I can't help. :(

That's ok. Thanks anyway
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Did you try restarting your phone? or hard restarting? Like just holding down the power button until it turns off and then turn it back on again?

Yeah I done that :( also I tried restarting the Internet just incase it was that but it still doesn't work. I just don't want my husband to divorce me haha
  • Options
    AnnaliseAnnalise Registered Users 1 Posts
    Chlxe wrote: »
    Since the Xmas update, every time I open the app on my iPhone it just shuts off automatically. I managed to get as far as kims video call but then every time after that it just shows the loading page then shuts off. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks

I'm also having the same problem as well. =/
  • Options
    tqgoattqgoat Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem. since the Xmas update just now every time I try to open the game, it crashes on load. I tried restarting my phone, the game itself, etc. I don't have a game centre account. anyways, I did everything BUT restart the game bc I don't want to lose my valuable progress. anyways it's nice kind of knowing that others have the same problem. hopefully it's a glitch and they can fix it ASAP??
  • Options
    This actually wasn't the BIG update everyone was looking forward to where the people at Glu looked over the issues and fixed them. It's just something else they decided to pile on for Christmas.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This actually wasn't the BIG update everyone was looking forward to where the people at Glu looked over the issues and fixed them. It's just something else they decided to pile on for Christmas.

You are incorrect in your assessment. The 2.4 update is the "big" update for the end of the year.
  • Options
    Well RIP my mistake, mr. admin.:cool:
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Well RIP my mistake, mr. admin.:cool:

Well, just don't want everyone waiting for something else! :)
    Gotta set proper expectations.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Well, just don't want everyone waiting for something else! :)
    Gotta set proper expectations.

You da man! :P
  • Options
    kimmichaos90kimmichaos90 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Admin I just want to apologize for yesterday I was just frustrated because I don't have WiFi and my high speed data on my phone has been slowed down became straight talk claims I used all 3gb in 3 days. So I have to go to the library to update. Sorry I was rude I hope you accept my apology