Options

About the new Christmas update.

LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
I feel as if this update wasn't the BIG one we are expecting from those at Glu where they sit down, thoroughly look at the list of problems this game is having right now and start fixing them. It's just something else they decided to pile on for Christmas. As for me right now, I have no problems with anything. I did have problems last month but it's like if my game reset itself where I was having issues like Investigating Lif, not being able to go to Calabasas, Contacts disappearing, photobooth crashing my game, Game Center crashing my game as well, and a collect message on the bottom not letting me play. Now my game is running smoothly though very slow when I do have my Game Center signed on so I leave it off. It's a little sad I have to start looking for a new husband and new contacts but I'm content with how it's going for me. As for others, I'm sorry you guys are going through, and still are, bad glitches. Usually in the app description it tells you things they fixed but nothing was written, just the new stuff added. Just hang on in there, they'll deliver soon! Even if they get delayed a bit.
:cool: :cool:
"Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o

Comments

• Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    Still sucks about android, AGAIN.
    They need to just say, 'we don't care about android anymore, app is exclusive for iphone' type stuff.
    But I agree, update wasn't as big as I thought it would be.
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yeah, I'm reading the posts of Android being delayed. No words, really. Just hopefully by tonight or tomorrow.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Update is now live on all platforms. Every update will address some bugs, and occasionally bring some bugs. Again, issues are prioritized on a rolling basis to include bugs, new content, new quests, new outfits and all of the other requests.
  • Options
    Yup;
    It's so weird. On my tablet I got further with the sister goals, than on my iphone. And I'm on a higher level on my iphone than my tablet.
    Hmmm..
    Like with (kourtney?) she had this interiors design thing on android.
    I haven't gotten that on iphone.
    I wonder if goals are different on the devices?
    But I see both devices have the manager switch goals.
    (Well I didn't get it yet). But I'm patient about it.
    No lie, the antlers are cute.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yannie1010 wrote: »
    Yup;
    It's so weird. On my tablet I got further with the sister goals, than on my iphone. And I'm on a higher level on my iphone than my tablet.
    Hmmm..
    Like with (kourtney?) she had this interiors design thing on android.
    I haven't gotten that on iphone.
    I wonder if goals are different on the devices?
    But I see both devices have the manager switch goals.
    (Well I didn't get it yet). But I'm patient about it.
    No lie, the antlers are cute.

Goals are different based on a variety of factors. It's possible not everyone will see every quest based on some tech specifications. BUT everyone will get the holiday events.
  • Options
    So do different devices have different quests?
    I got the other quests I had on my android with the sisters on my iphone though!