Options

Thanks Glu + Keep the Borts coming :)

Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
Hey Glu I almost forgot to say Thank You for addressing all of the bugs in the latest update! I finally was able to buy the Private Jet, my game is running a ton smoother AND the crescendo moment was when I realized that for the 1st time since I started playing my PhotoBooth actually works!!!! Anyway, thanks again! XO
P.S My photo is a pic of me and one of the Borts. I think it's so clever that I have never met a person named Bort in my entire life but that there are at least 3 Borts in the game. Love it!

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Panda69x wrote: »
    Hey Glu I almost forgot to say Thank You for addressing all of the bugs in the latest update! I finally was able to buy the Private Jet, my game is running a ton smoother AND the crescendo moment was when I realized that for the 1st time since I started playing my PhotoBooth actually works!!!! Anyway, thanks again! XO
    P.S My photo is a pic of me and one of the Borts. I think it's so clever that I have never met a person named Bort in my entire life but that there are at least 3 Borts in the game. Love it!

"Borts" made me laugh out loud. Glad you are seeing improved game performance. The team isn't ever able to address everything in every update, but glad there are some things that are working better for you.