Options

Update messed up dating again!

Vixen22Vixen22 Registered Users 16 Posts
I started my game & my husband called with wanting the divorce thing. I force closed & opened up the game again & he called me instantly so in the end because I was fed up of him I divorced him. I had a boyfriend who I preferred anyway. Now I've started the game again & now the boyfriend is saying we have grown apart. I force close. I reopen the game and he calls me instantly asking for 48 K stars or to break up. I am absolutely fuming. I would rather spend my K Stars on mission, gigs & clothes & accessories that will help me in my career but I do not want to break up with him either. We are like the 21st top couple so I don't want to start all over again with a new partner when I've had him throughout the whole game. This is the first time I have considered deleting the whole game! Clearing the gamers found out about the force close thing, which I find extremely unfair as I can't continue with the game unless I pay 48 K Stars or break up with him! Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I'm sure others are having this issue but keep in mind this wasn't an update that they took time to fix all the problems. It was just an update for Christmas. Only thing that was different was the option to change your name by talking to Maria, which was something that most players wanted.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    I'm sure others are having this issue but keep in mind this wasn't an update that they took time to fix all the problems. It was just an update for Christmas. Only thing that was different was the option to change your name by talking to Maria, which was something that most players wanted.

So what are my options really? 47 K Stars is too many stars to pay up. I don't know why it's so much as I'm not even married to him! My other option is to break up which I don't want 2 do because I will not even bother to start dating anyone else if this is going to happen again. If this happened because of the Christmas update, it's going to be like this till after Christmas then?
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I'm sure the admin will correct me if he decides to look at this thread. This is the last update of this year but I'm sure this problem you are having will either fix itself over time or an update will.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Vixen22 wrote: »
    I started my game & my husband called with wanting the divorce thing. I force closed & opened up the game again & he called me instantly so in the end because I was fed up of him I divorced him. I had a boyfriend who I preferred anyway. Now I've started the game again & now the boyfriend is saying we have grown apart. I force close. I reopen the game and he calls me instantly asking for 48 K stars or to break up. I am absolutely fuming. I would rather spend my K Stars on mission, gigs & clothes & accessories that will help me in my career but I do not want to break up with him either. We are like the 21st top couple so I don't want to start all over again with a new partner when I've had him throughout the whole game. This is the first time I have considered deleting the whole game! Clearing the gamers found out about the force close thing, which I find extremely unfair as I can't continue with the game unless I pay 48 K Stars or break up with him! Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

This isn't a bug; this is by design. The quitting out was the bug.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    This isn't a bug; this is by design. The quitting out was the bug.

So basically I have to pay 47 K Stars or break up with him? I do currently have 71. Does that mean the game knows how much I have? For example, if I pay the 47 K Stars and he calls me again he will not expect 47 stars again because I will not have that much.