Gifting Clothes!!

2Next

Comments

• LilianaVasilevaLilianaVasileva Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, i sent you friend request, my GC name is LilianaVasileva. Can you send me clothes and accesories please, thank you! :)
  • FrilaaaaFrilaaaa Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hi! I added you, my GC is Frilaaaaa. It would be totally awesome if you could Gift me some Boots and other Clothes and Accessoires. Thanks a lot
  • SubversionSubversion Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi, I added you but sometimes the requests don't go through, so if mine didn't (and if it did here's the confirmation this is it :)) so my GC name is Reverieee
    can I have all the clothes from level 26 onwards, including the dress next to the first level 26 outfit and the brown/beige dress that's next to the creme/pink dress that costs 15 stars
  • CouturemomCouturemom Registered Users 9 Posts
    Kcab8 wrote: »
    I have gifted all who have added me so far, unless you already have everything then I can't gift you haha. If you haven't been gifted please let me know otherwise I believe I got everybody

Hello Kcab I sent you a request and have not been added by you or received any gifts yet. My Game Center name is Hotmom36. Thanks so much in advance.
  • Alima3005Alima3005 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Username : Alima ;^) anything but the long pleated skirts would be nice thanks x
  • tigerbellestigerbelles Registered Users 28 Posts
    Added you! GC name is tigerbelles. I would appreciate any of the stuff I don't yet have. Thank you 💕💞
  • LadybeccabooLadybeccaboo Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've added you. I'm Ladybeccaboo
  • _hiliary__hiliary_ Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi everyone! I've basically done all I could with the game until the next update so I've decided to gift people with free clothing!! Add my game centre K4rina 64 and comment here what you would like to be gifted and your username!! I will gift more than one thing you just have to specify what you would like.

:)

Hey! I would appreciate if you could send me the clothes I haven't gotten yet because of my level. I could gift you back anything(if you don't already have everything). Thank you, my GameCenter username is:_hiliary_
  • Ana SilvaAna Silva Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi everyone! I've basically done all I could with the game until the next update so I've decided to gift people with free clothing!! Add my game centre K4rina 64 and comment here what you would like to be gifted and your username!! I will gift more than one thing you just have to specify what you would like.

I add u! :)
  • SarcasticbreeSarcasticbree Registered Users 7 Posts

U can gift me whatever u want I'm not picky thank u very much
  • AugustGlassAugustGlass Registered Users 50 Posts
    Tried to add you! I'm AugustGlass in Game Center! I'd love the outfit with the brown coat.
  • Kcab8Kcab8 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hello everyone!! I am so sorry I haven't replied or accepted requests. I haven't had a phone charger for a couple days and just got a new one today so this is the first time I've been on my phone for a while! I will get to these ASAP
  • phojar1phojar1 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I just sent I request I hope -- I was not sure about your game center ID if it had that space or not.

mine is phojar1

thanks so much --

I would love star items -- like shirts or dresses or accessories.
  • AziasadeAziasade Registered Users 10 Posts
    GC is AziaSadé, anything is appreciated, thanks!
  • HayleeyLeeHayleeyLee Registered Users 9 Posts
    I added you!! I don't mind what I get gifted ! 😊
  • Eva:)30Eva:)30 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey K4rina 64, thanks a lot for the gifts!! You were really generous! Thanks once again!:)
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Hey I added you. My username is MsReanna. I would really like the bun hairstyle and anything else. Thanks in advance :)
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • nazzymknazzymk Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hey! I added you!

My game centre name is nazzmk
    thank you!! ♡

I don't mind what you gift me, whatever you think is pretty! :)
  • medley054medley054 Registered Users 17 Posts
    My GC name is: Trish Medley email is: medley054@gmail.com
    I would love the new gold hoop earrings & big silver necklace, any shoes, the black leather short dress w/long sleeves, turquoise & yellow dress & the camel coat w/white shirt. But anything you choose would be very much appreciated. Thank you :)
  • stadubstadub Registered Users 20 Posts
    Added you :-) would love any kinds of gifts! Think there's things missing from my wardrobe cause my game has been acting up for over a month so there's definitely clothes I am missing out on!!
    Add me on Game Center - stadub
  • SpritecatSpritecat Registered Users 8 Posts

Thank you so much! My GC id is spritecat15 and my IG name is kberjeski. I will accept pretty much anything, but hairstyles would be a top request of possible. Other than that. any and all gifts or assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
    Happy holidays!