Options

Anyone who was stuck on progressing (storyline)

Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
Did anyone find a fix for it?
Glu basically told me to wait for an update for an app refresh, I don't know what that means.
It's hard to level up or get to #1 when there aren't any goals, especially when I know I'm missing some.
It's been about a month now :'(.
Game center: Yannie1010
{A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}

Comments

• Options
    CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    Yannie1010 wrote: »
    Did anyone find a fix for it?
    Glu basically told me to wait for an update for an app refresh, I don't know what that means.
    It's hard to level up or get to #1 when there aren't any goals, especially when I know I'm missing some.
    It's been about a month now :'(.

My storyline never continued, so I got bored and restarted the game. It's kind of fun starting over again, since I can remember what to expect, and how to make use of my energy and K-stars a lot better than I had before. Besides, I was getting bored with my husband being needy, when I ignored the game for a few days, I come back to him telling me I didn't care about the relationship... I just said bye and restarted. :D
  • Options
    KalitoKalito Registered Users 18 Posts
    Still no solution to all the missing goals, at least for me, even with a second new Christmas update.......
    A+, Level 29. iOS friends on FB welcome!!! https://www.facebook.com/eka.kalito.9 :)
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    Kalito wrote: »
    Still no solution to all the missing goals, at least for me, even with a second new Christmas update.......

other than the snow and decorations, still nothing happening on tablet version. works for on the phone but nothing from the sisters
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    Check now; I just got the goals for android.
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    JaniaSolo wrote: »
    other than the snow and decorations, still nothing happening on tablet version. works for on the phone but nothing from the sisters

Restart and you should see more coming. But keep in mind, things rollout over time depending on what level you're on.
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    Kalito wrote: »
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Restart and you should see more coming. But keep in mind, things rollout over time depending on what level you're on.

I REEEEALLLY do NOT want to erase my hubby and friends (I even like the NPC ones) - and I still have the halloween costumes. I'm currently in the exact middle of level 28; perhaps maria and kim turn up on 29? It all ran great until now, it's at a standstill except for simon calls.
  • Options
    CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    JaniaSolo wrote: »
    I REEEEALLLY do NOT want to erase my hubby and friends (I even like the NPC ones) - and I still have the halloween costumes. I'm currently in the exact middle of level 28; perhaps maria and kim turn up on 29? It all ran great until now, it's at a standstill except for simon calls.

I think he meant restart as in refreshing your device, not starting from the beginning. :)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I think he meant restart as in refreshing your device, not starting from the beginning. :)

Yes, this is what I meant. Quit out of the game entirely and restart.
  • Options
    PheonixPheonix Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm on level 26 and I've meet Khloe and Kourtney done all there missions and now I'm stuck. I'm not getting any calls from Simon or maria. Any ideas
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Pheonix wrote: »
    I'm on level 26 and I've meet Khloe and Kourtney done all there missions and now I'm stuck. I'm not getting any calls from Simon or maria. Any ideas

You may have just answered your own question :p. You might have finished all of them and need to wait until new missions/events come up. :)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)