Options

Free K Star video offers

Wedjat13Wedjat13 Registered Users 19 Posts
Is anyone else not having the free K Star or money option coming up anymore? I got the updated game after having to delet everything after the last 3 updates caused my game to crash and a bunch of other stuff went wrong. I was playing from after I redownloaded the game and trying to build up some free stars and money, but when I reopened the game later that evening there was no more option for free money or stars.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Wedjat13 wrote: »
    Is anyone else not having the free K Star or money option coming up anymore? I got the updated game after having to delet everything after the last 3 updates caused my game to crash and a bunch of other stuff went wrong. I was playing from after I redownloaded the game and trying to build up some free stars and money, but when I reopened the game later that evening there was no more option for free money or stars.

Sometimes the offer wall changes or causes some kind of bug, so they'll remove it and return it at a later time. Sometimes the offer wall doesn't appear on a rooted/jailbroken device. If you just keep updating and check back, it should appear again for you.
  • Options
    Wedjat13Wedjat13 Registered Users 19 Posts
    All right, thank you for suggestions. I'll check periodically to see if it reappears.