Options

Just married. - What comes next?

AuroraOcéaneAuroraOcéane Registered Users 24 Posts
Hey :),
So I just got married, got the keys to my husbands house.

But what now? Do I still have to keep on dating him - so that he doesn't break up with me? Or is being married the advantage of not being forced to go on dates with him anymore?

And what is going to happen next, when I'll max out the 2.000 of our relationship?

Thank you for your help! :)

Comments

• Options
    HoneybrwnHoneybrwn Registered Users 26 Posts
    You still have to date your husband or love will decrease and he will leave you. You will also get jobs that involve your husband as well. How did you get keys to his house?
  • Options
    Okay, thank you a lot :) Well I think it's pretty lame then, that you have to keep on dating - even when married...

I didn't - get the keys straight after the wedding. But after I did the first party with my husband at my place and completed some more exercises dating him 3 times more or something.

So I think if you're already married and don't have the keys yet, you just have to go on dating him. Then it will work :)
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Well of course you still have to go on dates with him. Even if a person is married, they still go out. Good thing is that YOU don't have to constantly call him for one. He calls you when he misses you, and you accept his date. It's not complicated or boring.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Well :) I personally think it's boring. It takes ages to get married. So there should be more or at least different actions to do. You even can't do anything at his place too.. So, yh :0
  • Options
    It took me a day to get married. I gifted a friend and he immediately asked me. We'll just have to wait and see if Glu takes some ideas off of the suggestion thread.
  • Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    I got married months ago but I havent received the keys to the Calabasas house.
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I thought this was a problem too. But a fellow member let me know that you need to date an A-lister in order to get the keys to that house. Otherwise, you'll only have access to the apartment near LAX :3
  • Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    I'm married to an a-listed and the calabasas home is still locked for me.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Options
    Hmm. How far are you two in the love meter?
  • Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    Hmm. How far are you two in the love meter?

We are at 849/1000
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Options
    I think your s/o will give you the keys by 1500/2000.
  • Options
    This just reminded me of that time I gifted 100+ friends, and every time I would go to LAX, the apartment next to it would be filled with most of those 100+ people. I was like whaaaat? I can't imagine how filled the house next to Calabasas mansion was. :P All those 'relationships' I was in. xDD
  • Options
    Omg lol. They were all standing side by side? xD
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Oh gosh I didn't know all of them appeared in the apartment, that's hilarious.
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    Lol no, like you can just see the + sign to drop down and see their names. Wish I could show you but of course my contacts reset.

Im sure Danni could show you though, if you gifted people. xDD
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    This just reminded me of that time I gifted 100+ friends, and every time I would go to LAX, the apartment next to it would be filled with most of those 100+ people. I was like whaaaat? I can't imagine how filled the house next to Calabasas mansion was. :P All those 'relationships' I was in. xDD

LOL! House party!! ;)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    LOL! House party!! ;)
    Lool I wish they were all together in one apartment. 😂😂
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts