Options

What the..?

aftershowsaftershows Registered Users 8 Posts
I actually just lost about 100 million fans, for no reason. I just finished a party event (I earned five stars) and instead of a feed update from Ray Powers, my fan base just started decreasing by the millions. I'm guessing this is a glitch, has this happened to anyone before?

Comments

• Options
    ElianiaEliania Registered Users 1 Posts
    aftershows wrote: »
    I actually just lost about 100 million fans, for no reason. I just finished a party event (I earned five stars) and instead of a feed update from Ray Powers, my fan base just started decreasing by the millions. I'm guessing this is a glitch, has this happened to anyone before?

This had happened to me more then once and it ****es me off. I was #1 and then suddenly I'm #3 I haven't lost any fans and have been getting 5 stars so idk what's happening either.
  • Options
    MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me and it is so annoying. I can get a perfect 5 stars score on a photoshoot and lose fans by the thousands. Why is this happening? Do I even bother getting jobs done?
  • Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    That happened to me when I got the Christmas update
  • Options
    Chelle26Chelle26 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is happening to me!! Happened after the xmas update. I went from A list 189 to E list. I put in a ticket I'm hoping they can fix it.
  • Options
    Candicec03Candicec03 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Chelle26 wrote: »
    This is happening to me!! Happened after the xmas update. I went from A list 189 to E list. I put in a ticket I'm hoping they can fix it.
    I did the Christmas update and I went from #1A to D list with 30k followers ***!? Will this glitch be fixed. Very annoying....
  • Options
    MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    This is still happening... :(
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    New update coming soon. Hopefully will address it.