Options

simon and maria

katu88katu88 Registered Users 2 Posts
Lately i have been getting phone calls from simon and maria, saying sorry, but thats happens sometimes relationships and work doesn't always work out. Im not sure why this is happening? I still have my husband. And think i have all my jobs still.

Comments

• Options
    CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    katu88 wrote: »
    Lately i have been getting phone calls from simon and maria, saying sorry, but thats happens sometimes relationships and work doesn't always work out. Im not sure why this is happening? I still have my husband. And think i have all my jobs still.

It's a known bug in the game. Don't worry, nothing happens. I think it's supposed to be some sort of response, IF you end your engagement because of the cheating rumors, but it comes up even if you don't. It's just a bug/glitch.
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    In one of the new couple tasks the timer went out (for some reason, I had about 16 hours left to do the gig >.<) and I got that message, but was still with my wife and could still do the gig, even though it had disappeared from the sidebar. I guess it's just a glitch.
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    katu88katu88 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ok thanks guys.