Options

outfits for dating

dd15dd15 Registered Users 2 Posts
How do you keep your date happy with your outfit when going out on a date?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You need to buy more Gold Heart items such as clothing and furniture.

The Gold Stars on clothing give points towards your Star Power, which if you have enough will give you a bonus gold star on projects. This means you only have to fill 4 Blue Stars.

The Gold Hearts work the same but on dates, meaning you only have to fill 4 Hearts. Also your date will insult your outfit if your score is low.

Your current score for both Gold Stars and Gold Hearts is displayed to the left of your character in the wardrobe. You can improve it by purchasing items in the wardrobe, cars, and furniture that have these symbols on them.
  • Options
    KizzykatKizzykat Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have bought many items with gold hearts,but I never get a bonus for date I do get them with my gold stars.,is anyone else having this problem?
  • Options
    Millin10Millin10 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have the same problem as you:confused:
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    There'll be a number at the bottom of the screen before you start a date, for example 500/550. That means you need 50 more gold heart points to get the bonus.
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Also, it doesn't matter what you wear on dates. As long as you buy the outfits with the gold hearts and have them in your wardrobe it will count.
  • Options
    MysladdyMysladdy Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do u go on dates? he calls i cant call him bck or go on dates..
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Mysladdy wrote: »
    How do u go on dates? he calls i cant call him bck or go on dates..

You go to restaurants or clubs and there's a pink bubble with a heart, click on that and you can call whoever on a date.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o