Options

Dating someone else

lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
I am married but at max level. Maria wants me to go on these dates, would my husband know if I go on a date with someone else??? LOL

Comments

• Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    lovejana22 wrote: »
    I am married but at max level. Maria wants me to go on these dates, would my husband know if I go on a date with someone else??? LOL

If she isn't telling you to go on a date with someone specific, you can still go on a date with your husband. It would probably stop him from calling for a day too since you got it out of the way lol. But no he wouldn't know haha.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
    I've done it, u can still date whoever you want while married. Nobody seems to care lol. Ray Powers will tweet updates about your date like usual, but he won't mention you're cheating or something like that. ��
    :cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    I cheated my husband with some hot dude. Maria warned me that the guy was a player, but that wasn't a problem for me. I just wanted to have fun.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    lovejana22 wrote: »

The funny part is that Ray will still report on it and you can still advance in the relationship with whomever you're dating. But no one seems to notice that you're stepping out.