Just say yes or no!

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
I've been asking this so many times, and nobody gives me an answer. Please, just say yes or no for my question!

Husbands say cute and nice things at home in android or its just for ios? I'm about to restarting my game, because i'm thinking it's a bug in my game, because my husband don't say anything at all.

Please, concrete answers.

Comments

• kara033kara033 Registered Users 27 Posts
    People have answered its only for IOS players!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Okay- it's not platform specific. Anything you're seeing that way is coincidental.
    If you are married to a real person (not NPC) they won't say additional things beyond quests. If you are married to an NPC, you may need to marry someone else. Also remember that the "nice" things come out during dates or on the phone, however if you haven't been going on good dates, they won't say nice things.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Thanks for answer me, gluadmin! Sorry for spamming. Well, I see some players posting screens like this one: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0KoQGnIcAAZrfo.jpg (he's clearly inside the house during a party) and this doesn’t ever happen to me, so i think that maybe is a problem with my game. :(
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Thanks for answer me, gluadmin! Sorry for spamming. Well, I see some players posting screens like this one: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0KoQGnIcAAZrfo.jpg (he's clearly inside the house during a party) and this doesn’t ever happen to me, so i think that maybe is a problem with my game. :(

I think that's a NPC in those screenshots. I have iOS and I never get anything like that since I'm married to a friend. Admin said you may need to marry someone else if it's a NPC.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Only time my husband complimented me very naughty-like was when I got married the second time, and I had to do these photo shoots and appearances. He insinuated we should make a *** tape. lol and when you start a date he compliments your looks but that's about it.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    The hubby on the phone give compliments all the time, the husband on the tablet doesn't say anything other than on starts of dates or on the phone; both are android devices.
    If this is not specific to one platform then why does not happen to everyone? I think you (Glu) could make this a part of the game for everyone. Not something that happens every now and then, what happens to some and not to others.
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Only time my husband complimented me very naughty-like was when I got married the second time, and I had to do these photo shoots and appearances. He insinuated we should make a *** tape. lol and when you start a date he compliments your looks but that's about it.

Lmao are you serious?
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    MsReanna wrote: »
    Lmao are you serious?

Yeah, I was shocked because it never happened to me when I got married the first time. I really enjoyed it though. ;)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    I think everyone gets the sassy husband gig hahahahaha Now i'm trying to understand why some people have the husband that say nice things at home and other don't. It's confusing me. I pay for some things on this game (stars, stars, stars) and I do not think thats fair no having access to everything.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    I think everyone gets the sassy husband gig hahahahaha Now i'm trying to understand why some people have the husband that say nice things at home and other don't. It's confusing me. I pay for some things on this game (stars, stars, stars) and I do not think thats fair no having access to everything.

It's not about "not having access" it's that some things are reliant on where you are in the game, which person you marry and when, how you do on dates, etc. etc. etc.

Seriously, try marrying someone else. My in-game wife only says something nice right when we start a date and no other time in the game. I'm on iOS.
    Okay, I'll try. Thank you. :D