Grand sultan hotel!

CyrusManaloCyrusManalo Registered Users 7 Posts
:rolleyes: Why this is locked? When I could open it? It kills me not to know

259v7ep.jpg

Comments

• ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    I'm curious too. I'm guessing there will be a quest to take us there sooner or later.
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
  • xLraKxxLraKx Registered Users 10 Posts
    i always thought that there would be a quest for that place but i think it will be available after the future updates for the game. i played the game reached level 30 and did it again twice more and i cannot get it to open. let's just wait
  • Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
    driving me nuts too! I thought it was a glitch or something- but I'm glad to hear others are in the same boat. I guess all we do now is wait... :(
    :cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
    My username is Jacks0322
  • ckay702ckay702 Registered Users 17 Posts
    New Delhi has been around forever and it's still locked! I'm level 31, anyone know anything about when it might be open?
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Same with the estate of houses at the end of the Calabasas street! Wonder when THAT will open...
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Angie7680 wrote: »
    Same with the estate of houses at the end of the Calabasas street! Wonder when THAT will open...

That house will unlock with your significant other if he/she is high on the list. My husband is #82 and is A-List and that's his house.
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts

Yes Angie7680. Angela55055 is right, but that house will only unlock when your spouse is an Alist of a certain rank I believe. Otherwise, the little apartment building by LAX will unlock instead and then you can go into their apartment. At least that's how it's worked before.

:) (I think I'm going to stop typing those numbers at the end of names. I hit so many typos just now, I started this post before Lunchtime. lol )

Nice to meet you Angie.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Oh thanks koko and angela55055! I actually never knew that... My husband was a B list when I met him so that's probably why:/ thanks for clearing up the confusion! And nice to meet you too koko:)
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Oh thanks koko and angela55055! I actually never knew that... My husband was a B list when I met him so that's probably why:/ thanks for clearing up the confusion! And nice to meet you too koko:)

No problem!
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool: