Level up

AshleyyodaAshleyyoda Registered Users 3 Posts
Can the person I am dating move lists such as the person i am dating is an E lister, will he be able to move to a higher list gradually?

Comments

• TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I remember reading a thread where that happened to some people, so it's possible. But I think it's because the people they were dating were friends, and they were gaining more fans by doing quests, not because they were dating them. In my experience of marrying a NPC, they can't move up the top stars list because they're dating/married to you. My husband, Dirk Diamonds, has remained a D-list celebrity for months lol.
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yeah, my ex husband used to go up and down the rank. He was an A lister but never went down to Top 10. Which is why I decided to marry a friend. It was an accident but I won't pass that up. He's gorgeous! :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    If it's a NPC, they just move on their own randomly, you can't really help them move up unfortunately :/. If it's a friend you're dating then it will depend if your friend is doing well in the game or not.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • AshleyyodaAshleyyoda Registered Users 3 Posts
    Even if they are a Npc, they still can move ranks right?
    Ashleyyoda wrote: »
    Even if they are a Npc, they still can move ranks right?

It's randomly on their own, it's not controlled though. Some will always stay in a certain A/B/C/D/E Rank while others may switch up and down in two ranks. It's really just random. The one person who really has started at the bottom with you and goes from D all the way up to A is Willow as far as I know.

You can test it if you want and pick a few names and watch them over the next few days and see what happens and what their pattern is. Having friends added in your game also affects the rankings.

• AshleyyodaAshleyyoda Registered Users 3 Posts
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    It's randomly on their own, it's not controlled though. Some will always stay in a certain A/B/C/D/E Rank while others may switch up and down in two ranks. It's really just random. The one person who really has started at the bottom with you and goes from D all the way up to A is Willow as far as I know.

You can test it if you want and pick a few names and watch them over the next few days and see what happens and what their pattern is. Having friends added in your game also affects the rankings.

Thank you!
    Ashleyyoda wrote: »
    Thank you!

<3 Anytime ^.^.