Options

what point in the game do you meet Khloe & Kourtney (Android user)

roxy1974roxy1974 Registered Users 12 Posts
If your an android user at what point in the game do you meet Khloe & Kourtney?I am on level 26 and number 2 on the A list.I have already met Kris Jenner but not Khloe and Kourtney.

Comments

• Options
    NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    If you met Kris already, just keep doing the missions. Make sure all the main missions are done. Then Kim will contact you to help her sister launch their clothing line. I am level 28, but i dont think level has anything to do with it.

But if all your main missions or done and still nothing then level might play a role.
  • Options
    roxy1974roxy1974 Registered Users 12 Posts
    If you met Kris already, just keep doing the missions. Make sure all the main missions are done. Then Kim will contact you to help her sister launch their clothing line. I am level 28, but i dont think level has anything to do with it.

But if all your main missions or done and still nothing then level might play a role.

Thank you very much
  • Options
    diridawadiridawa Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have the same problem... I completed all mission with kris and still kim didn t call to help her sister. :(
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Also, you have to keep going back to Simon/Maria and progressing through other points of the storyline.
  • Options
    Gie718Gie718 Registered Users 2 Posts
    What if Maria or Kim isn't calling...I haven't heard from either ??
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Gie718 wrote: »
    What if Maria or Kim isn't calling...I haven't heard from either ??

It's again probably your level or you haven't gotten to that part of the story line yet. As long as Simon is calling you, you should be fine. :)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    It's again probably your level or you haven't gotten to that part of the story line yet. As long as Simon is calling you, you should be fine. :)

Exactly. Keep going with Simon and eventually Maria will come back with projects.
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Exactly. Keep going with Simon and eventually Maria will come back with projects.

So I should keep taking the automatic jobs from Simon until I get to level 30? Still haven't heard from anyone else and I'm no on 29.