Options

problem

kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
Hi, Simon stop sending me large gigs or quests to finish, what should I do? He only gives me small gigs. He jusy suddenly stopped. Even kim, khloe, kourtney, kris, and maria stopped calling me. I want to finish the event. What should I do? Help me please.

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    By finishing the event, do you mean you already have a job in your queue? If so, you can just press the bubble and click "Call now"
  • Options
    No, i dont have any. Only small gigs. I haven't received any calls from simon, maria and kim and her sisters. Help me please. I really wanna play :(
  • Options
    Not sure if this'll work, but have you visited Simon or Maria's office lately? One of them might have an exclamation bubble.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    Not sure if this'll work, but have you visited Simon or Maria's office lately? One of them might have an exclamation bubble.

Yeah, it's always good to check them out in case they called you to visit their office and you forgot.
  • Options
    yes I already did that but there's none. :(
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yeah, it's always good to check them out in case they called you to visit their office and you forgot.

I already checked all the restaurants, studios, Simon's and maria's office. there's no task left. and there's no bubble in Simon's and maria's doll. I updated the game this morning but still I haven't receive any calls about the event from Simon, maria, kim, and the two sisters. I really wanted to play. :(
  • Options
    Just wondering, what level are you?

Edit: Never mind. I found out from a different thread. You also mentioned that the last quest you remember doing was a pictorial after the launch of Kortadito. Would you happen to remember if you did the Kortadito Launch Party as well? That's the last quest I recall doing. I think the quests stop after that.
  • Options
    Just wondering, what level are you?

Edit: Never mind. I found out from a different thread. You also mentioned that the last quest you remember doing was a pictorial after the launch of Kortadito. Would you happen to remember if you did the Kortadito Launch Party as well? That's the last quest I recall doing. I think the quests stop after that.

yes. I did that launch. so do you mean Simon and Maria stopped calling you after that?
  • Options
    Yes, if I remember correctly. It's not a problem, I just think we've finished all of the main quests in this update.
  • Options
    Yes, if I remember correctly. It's not a problem, I just think we've finished all of the main quests in this update.

such a relief. I thought the t'was a glitch. thanks! :D