Options

Dear Glu

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
Glu, you know we love you, and your game. It's just that its so annoying that a game this good and addictive had been made extra challenging. All the good stuff (hair, accessories, pets, jets lol) are SO expensive. I know a lot of people especially me would be thrilled if you made it edgier to gain K stars or at least make the stuff cheaper (like it was on Black Friday). It would be s good idea to award K stars more often, like after getting 5 star rating on projects that are 8 hrs or more. And awarding more k stars after each level up. Pleaseeeeeee, glu, pretty please?
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• Options
    Please respond admin :(

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Well, my response is that events come up frequently that give you more energy, or a sale on items. Take advantage of those!
  • Options
    CheeteeCheetee Registered Users 16 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    Glu, you know we love you, and your game. It's just that its so annoying that a game this good and addictive had been made extra challenging. All the good stuff (hair, accessories, pets, jets lol) are SO expensive. I know a lot of people especially me would be thrilled if you made it edgier to gain K stars or at least make the stuff cheaper (like it was on Black Friday). It would be s good idea to award K stars more often, like after getting 5 star rating on projects that are 8 hrs or more. And awarding more k stars after each level up. Pleaseeeeeee, glu, pretty please?
    I think that's why these forums are here to help you.some people give gifts and sometimes the whole wardrobe.
  • Options
    Yeah true. And I myself have received gifts from a lot of people here but my point is simply that most of the good stuff worth having costs K stars. I can't spend real $ on the game and it's pretty difficult to earn K stars otherwise. I was just hoping they would award more K stars per level up and if we get 5 star ratings ..

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Well let's wait until they dabble in the Suggestion thread and make changes.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o