maria don t call me anymore!!! why???

diridawadiridawa Registered Users 5 Posts
Maria don t call me anymore... Only simon... I don t remember to choose manager. Also kim didn t call me to help her sisters. Do you know what should i do?

Comments

• RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I'm not sure what level you are, but that could be why. If that isn't you may not have gotten to that part yet and have other missions you need to finish first to unlock those.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Maria found her a new It Girl honey. Lol nah just kidding. Yeah maybe it's the level you are on.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • diridawadiridawa Registered Users 5 Posts
    I m at level 18. My friend is at the same level and kim has already called her to help her sister :(
  • kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
    Im level 29, Simon stopped giving me the calls about the event. Even Kim and her sisters doesn't call me since friday. I want to finish the event
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    diridawa wrote: »
    I m at level 18. My friend is at the same level and kim has already called her to help her sister :(
    It's different for everyone. Just keep going. :)
    kriszelle wrote: »
    Im level 29, Simon stopped giving me the calls about the event. Even Kim and her sisters doesn't call me since friday. I want to finish the event
    What's the last thing you did?
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • jeljel Registered Users 19 Posts
    i also have the same problem. simon, maria, kim, kris, khloe and kourtney doesn't call me since i level up to 28 today. the last project i did was hottest show ever task given by simon which was was kinda like came from ryan starr (a manager)
    thank you :)
  • kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    It's different for everyone. Just keep going. :)

What's the last thing you did?

I barely remember it but I think it's the pictorial next to the launch of kortadito. Until now I havent received any calls from simon and maria about the event even though I already updated the game this morning. :((