Options

Are pets worth the K stars you spend?

Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
Do you think buying a pet is worth it? Or only really if you get a pet for every location? I JUST a decided to spring for the kitty in downtown LA because of was sick of accidentally tapping on it, and I swear, a lightening bolt came out of it one time so far! How often am I supposed to be able to tap on it? I thought bushes & neighborhood items are every 2 minutes and the pets are every 5 minutes? Or is it much longer? It's been about 3 hours now.
:cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
My username is Jacks0322

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    When I first got Charli, I regretted doing so even after I realized it gave energy. I knew getting K stars was hard, and I thought saving up for cars was better lol. But I gradually changed my mind. Even though it was only 1 energy bolt, I looked forward to the time when I could tap my pet for energy. Of course, it's nicer when you get all 9 pets xD Sometimes, I can refill my whole energy bar after visiting the cities where I have my homes with pets. All pets reset every 4 hrs. And tappable items reset every 3 minutes. And just so you know, the lion in Dubai gives 2 energy bolts :)
  • Options
    Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
    Awesome, thanks for the tip!!
    :cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
    My username is Jacks0322
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Oh my gosh there's a lion? I need to get that apartment! I COVET the tiger in Stardom :')
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I got the lion in Dubai but it only gives me one energy bolt ��
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    My bad, I should have worded that better. The lion gives one energy bolt, but it gives 2 energy. I tested it earlier this morning just to be sure.
  • Options
    triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    How much is the lion?
  • Options
    It costs 50 stars.