Options

Holiday gift boxes?

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
So for the first two days there were special items (clothing, k stars) but since the weekend ended the gift box items are ordinary, just 4 energy or 350 cash. What's up with that ?
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• Options
    AmwhyAmwhy Registered Users 21 Posts
    I was wondering the same thing. Over the weekend I got much more exciting things in the gift box. Now it's back to the regular 4 energy, and the clothing items in the boxes are just the basics now. How are we supposed to collect the Christmas items?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, me too. I've been taking screenshots. NO HOLIDAY ITEMS. 4 energy, 4 KStars, 350$. 10 energy.......etc. And, I have yet to see anyone walking around in either the red or the black holiday dress. I don't think GLU is in the holiday spirit. 3 weeks with no outfit to work for, no star sales, no pre-Christmas sales. Black Friday Sale and then bam. it's over. I actually got things done this week. Game is quickly losing it's appeal.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes, me too. I've been taking screenshots. NO HOLIDAY ITEMS. 4 energy, 4 KStars, 350$. 10 energy.......etc. And, I have yet to see anyone walking around in either the red or the black holiday dress. I don't think GLU is in the holiday spirit. 3 weeks with no outfit to work for, no star sales, no pre-Christmas sales. Black Friday Sale and then bam. it's over. I actually got things done this week. Game is quickly losing it's appeal.

Just a tip... events happen on the weekends. Hang in there, more is coming. ;)
  • Options
    AmwhyAmwhy Registered Users 21 Posts
    @admin what about the 12 days of Christmas gift boxes just having the regular prizes in them?
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yeah, they keep giving us the ugly shirts or the white dress in like different colors. No thanks. Lol
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Just a tip... events happen on the weekends. Hang in there, more is coming. ;)

lol. Oh, I complain every so often, but like everyone else, I keep coming back. I couldn't stop this game if I wanted to! ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    You think the gift boxes clothes are in the same place for everyone? For example, the santa hat in third box, second row.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Amwhy wrote: »
    @admin what about the 12 days of Christmas gift boxes just having the regular prizes in them?

I checked into this and there are special things, they are just very rare. At least three each for men and women.