Options

Securing wedding venue

JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
so I just bought a wedding dress and now need to pay $7500 to secure the wedding venue. I don't have enough funds, how do I get 5000 in 24 hours!? And what happens if I don't pay in time? I am loving the new storylines btw. Highlight was getting Simon and Maria out of the office and onto the dance floor!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Not sure what happens if you don't secure it but your best bet is to throw parties, do shifts at Kardash etc in order to raise those funds :)

If you don't my guess would be Chad and Crystal get that venue and you have settle for something less luxurious... but that's just a guess xD
  • Options
    Helene ScottHelene Scott Registered Users 23 Posts
    I'm in the same position! Except I had $20,000 saved up and blew it all on clothes I didn't like to try and get my star rating up. Now I need to save up from $300. Haha, I have the WORST timing. I'm not sure if $7200 in 24 hours is even possible? I'm going to just try having parties as samuraipizzacat suggested. good luck!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Grrr! Why is is soooo expensive xD Stardom: Hollywood's wedding's are cheaper and less stressful haha! Fingers crossed you get that much needed money in time :D
  • Options
    JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    So far so good. Decorated the place, now waiting for the planner to get ready. Havent paid anything yet...
  • Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    I was in the same boat. You will only get called a copycat for choosing the same venue as Chad and Crystal. Something like that. I don't really remember. And you will lose some fans but its not really a big deal.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.