Options

No Free Daily Gifts or 12 days of Christmas Boxes

chenellewilchenellewil Registered Users 3 Posts
Every since the update I haven't received my free daily gifts or the new promotional 12 Days if Christmas gift boxes. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    jenivevelynettejenivevelynette Registered Users 6 Posts
    I got one yesterday have not received today's one which should've shown up hours ago.
  • Options
    chenellewilchenellewil Registered Users 3 Posts
    I still haven't received any boxes at all
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Make sure you quit the game fully and restart.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I thought since we are now earning the gift box in the weekend quest......shouldn't there be at least a chance to get a holiday clothing item? One holiday piece out of 8 we might win? Especially since if we have holiday things we earn more bonuses? I just "earned" my gift box for 25 special tokens........and not one holiday item in it.

Oh, and does my earned gift box override my scheduled gift box? That earned box was a dissapointment. I need a hat or holiday clothes. Cmon.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    I didn't want to create a whole thread for my question but did anyone else receive event points for opening Kardash NY with Khloe? Because I didn't. :( Was I supposed to?
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    ShesCrafty wrote: »
    I didn't want to create a whole thread for my question but did anyone else receive event points for opening Kardash NY with Khloe? Because I didn't. :( Was I supposed to?

I don't think that was for event points.