Options

What can you tell me about the party after the wedding?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Ok, just got married, and now I'm to go to anyone of my homes and throw a wedding party. I went to Miami, and now I have to choose 3 hour party or 8 hour party? I've done the weekend party event and got those rewards, I'm trying to think what the payoff is between the 3 hour wedding party and the 8 hour party.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    Ok, just got married, and now I'm to go to anyone of my homes and throw a wedding party. I went to Miami, and now I have to choose 3 hour party or 8 hour party? I've done the weekend party event and got those rewards, I'm trying to think what the payoff is between the 3 hour wedding party and the 8 hour party.

You get more money for the 8 hour party. I think that's the only difference. And since Maria and Simon give you time off after the wedding for your honeymoon, you can take your time with the party. So, I'd go for the 8 hr, for more bucks, at least. :)
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Alok_Sahu wrote: »
    dear it will be depend on your requirements like to how many peoples you are inviting ? and which kind of party you wanna celebrate like coctail party or dinner .
    Kameron6 wrote: »
    This is really quite interesting thread!! I liked your views on venues. I want to know about some good Chicago Wedding Venues. I am planning for my niece’s wedding in Chicago but need some good locations to host it.

This spam is too funny LOL.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)