⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Some more suggestions :

- There are lots of international locations but maybe one or two more could be added to the bus?
    - Khloe and Kourtney's houses could be added (Maybe to new locations as mentioned above)
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    -add ombré hair colors where we can choose which colors to mix n match.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Please, husbands only say sweet and nice things at home for iOS players, and I think that's not fair. Android players should have this to. So, please, do something. Maybe in a next update.

Again, this is not platform specific. Response is here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?121105-Just-say-yes-or-no!
  • thicalethicale Registered Users 21 Posts
    My 2 cents:
    - flats and sneakers (if possible no k stars items)
    - more colore for hair and make up (if possible for free)
    - sell/ rent houses
    - hairstyles that can be bought with money
    - change the pink color of the forum, it is killing me @_@
    - i beg you devs, no babies, we already have bf/gf/spouse who acts like needy and spoiled brats, i think it is enough
    - stop Willow Twitter spam, next time she will tell su the color of her underwear
  • lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    When you are doing a job and someone is there with you. As soon as they say what the need to, take the bubble away.
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    More locations such as a food shop, hairdressers , beauticians etc.
    Different lip colours
    Able to walk, sit, different gestures
    Clothes, hair etc can be brought with cash or less k stars
    Make k stars easier to earn
  • ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    lovejana22 wrote: »
    When you are doing a job and someone is there with you. As soon as they say what the need to, take the bubble away.

I second this idea. It's annoying to keep accidentally tapping on someone and having their speech bubble appear. It makes it harder to tap on my rewards. Same with the bartenders and hostesses.

I have a few more suggestions. Some are repeats.

Gameplay:
    - The ability to work more with So Chic and Kardash. Merchandising and buying, especially. Tasks at So Chic could affect how much you earn from the shop every week. That'd be awesome.

- The ability to pause your game. Maybe call it 'taking a vacation' where you can fly to a location that you have to stay in while your game is paused. Then you fly home to unpause. This could cost extra money.

- Chicago as a location! It's a world-class city after all. A book writing quest or the inclusion of Kanye would be the perfect excuse to send us to Chicago!

Wardrobe:
    - Sneakers and flat shoes.

- More skirts and shorts.

- Ombre hair.

- Nail designs.

- Fascinators and hair accessories.
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    lovejana22 wrote: »

I want to second this too, and maybe only have tapping on the speech bubble bring up the dialogue. It can get tedious when you're tapping on rewards on the floor and people keep talking to you when you tap near their feet :)
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Being able to customize our significant other. (Hair and skin included.)
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Mickie4280Mickie4280 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Why can't you hhusband or significant other do events with you on a regular basis? For instance, I would like to have my husband when I make a special appearance at a restaurant or club. It could be seen as a date. It would also help because of the lack of energy you get.
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    In one of the mystery gift boxes we can win unlimited energy for 24 hours.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • naxyanaxya Registered Users 4 Posts
    -Quicker gratification for projects, less than 8+ hours

- More fans from projects ( willow pape gets like 8 mil/project, we get 500k )
    -Ability to buy/sell properties AND upcoming clothing lines for store so chic

-Ability to get different profits/losses based on whats hot for clothing lines sold at so chic

- Ability to discontunue clothing lines based on profit or loss

- New places to travel (Japan would be AMAZING)

- New Sub-divisions/different place to travel within countries

-Ability to promote and increase spouses fanbase

-Ability to "tweet" hate like willow pape does to us

- change colors of clothes

-Maybe make our own clothes?

-funner places to date (amusement park, movie theatre, etc.)

-take your pets with you as you go to your diff. Homes

Plz? Haha sorry its sooo long but i tried to make it shorter
  • naxyanaxya Registered Users 4 Posts
    Oh yea and buy cash with k stars

-Buy energy with cash

-Seperate k-star "exclusive" store

-Car lot not garage

-Make/ hang out with friends other than kim ,they're like lonely

-Is there a music career in their future?
  • UshioUshio Registered Users 1 Posts
    -Body Type
    -New SHADED skin
    -Higher Quality Clothes
    -New Hairstyles
    -Option to change your spouses Hair
  • SabrinadhillonSabrinadhillon Registered Users 17 Posts
    - after working the longest hours in your store we should be able to get free clothing (once or twice a month)

- if you have accepted a quest and haven't done it after a few days Simon should call you again to remind you instead of you looking for that task.
    - or go to his office and he should say hey ( name) shouldn't you be at ( this place ) right now.

-have the option to buy something in stars or cash

- delete contacts

- bring Cassio back
    - should be able to date and marry him

- be able to sign into our glu Account on the app so all our data is saved and easier to transfer

- take pictures with kim ( or anyone else) and send it to ray powers to earn fans

- tweet anytime we want ( Option to what we want to say)

-design our own clothing a wear it

- free clothing from each country/city ( their national outfits )

-be able to have a date at your home

- when on a date, have the characters doing there Action ( like hugging, kissing, eating etc)

- have a week login. On the 7th day you Get clothing ( not in stores )

-the option to sync our music into the app or chose from our Library Play throughout the game

- every time we level up with our date, gain a free gift from them

- add more cities like Toronto
  • Mercedes0218Mercedes0218 Registered Users 16 Posts
    - Our pets reward us like every 2 hours? Allow our spouses to reward us the same as our pets.
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    - Our pets reward us like every 2 hours? Allow our spouses to reward us the same as our pets.

You do get rewards from spouses, just click on them.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • EighmiiEighmii Registered Users 1 Posts
    - More ways to be unique (body type, better skin colors, separate color choice for eyebrows, more hair colors)

- ESPECIALLY for clothes you have to buy with K-stars; ability to change the color of clothing items

- more career paths

- sell homes

- design your own clothes (to wear & to sell at So Chic)
  • breakingupishardtodobreakingupishardtodo Registered Users 6 Posts
    Can we like, date Cassio? Or at least get an update about what happens after we choose to be seduced by him? lol
  • XOrlandoXOrlando Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think what I want the most is when you want to talk to someone just hit the bubble and not the leg or something else. It's annoying when picking up stars and money and hitting their leg by accident and have them talk. It would become easier and less annoying.

Especially in Miami at LIF, when I try to hit the glass on the table for the rewards, I end up talking to the bartender most of the time. It's annoying.
  • admlesadmles Registered Users 3 Posts
    I would really like to be able to increase your relationship ranking easier, and maintain it easier. I've gotten to number one twice, but it's just too much **** work to maintain, and you drop ranking SO fast!
  • Zkgriff2Zkgriff2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do you go on a date?!?!
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    @Zkgriff2 go to a restaurant or club and click pink bubble then click the person you wish to date to being.
    Sophie
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    PLEASE! Please, have an awesome sale in which you offer all kinds of old exclusive items again! We all have things that got away from us or pre-date us, that we see on our friends & want so much! Imagine the money you could make with a KKH yard sale... Think of the number of obsessive completists playing this game-- you'd probably make a fortune!!!
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Lgordon19 wrote: »
    PLEASE! Please, have an awesome sale in which you offer all kinds of old exclusive items again! We all have things that got away from us or pre-date us, that we see on our friends & want so much! Imagine the money you could make with a KKH yard sale... Think of the number of obsessive completists playing this game-- you'd probably make a fortune!!!

OMG I had the same idea. Do this! Crazy shopping spree.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Have the chat bubble go away once the character tells you something during a job
  • AmeliaLRRobertsAmeliaLRRoberts Registered Users 2 Posts
    More face styles - such as eyelashes and more lip shapes
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The 24 hour long gig is gone. I know a lot of people complained, but I loved it. There was always a choice, you didn't have to choose 24 hour if you didn't want it, so why did people ruin it for those of us who loved those events. Knowing I had a whole day to finish a photoshoot or fashion show, I didn't worry about getting it finished before I had to go out or go to bed, or go out for an appointment. The 24 hours jobs let me play the game and live my real life too.

My suggestion is to bring back the option of 24 hour gigs. Some of us really utilized them most effectively.
    It beats setting your clock to wake you up at 2 am when your energy replenished so you could finish in time. And if you don't want a full day job, don't take it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • caroadams13caroadams13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    -have an account so you can get access from any device
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    The 24 hour long gig is gone. I know a lot of people complained, but I loved it. There was always a choice, you didn't have to choose 24 hour if you didn't want it, so why did people ruin it for those of us who loved those events. Knowing I had a whole day to finish a photoshoot or fashion show, I didn't worry about getting it finished before I had to go out or go to bed, or go out for an appointment. The 24 hours jobs let me play the game and live my real life too.

My suggestion is to bring back the option of 24 hour gigs. Some of us really utilized them most effectively.

It beats setting your clock to wake you up at 2 am when your energy replenished so you could finish in time. And if you don't want a full day job, don't take it.

I second this I loved the 24hr gigs and dates and wish glu would bring them back
    Sophie