Wedding is a ripoff

Torrie loveTorrie love Registered Users 2 Posts
$7500 for a venue, plus all the decorations, plus almost $10,000 for a dress and you just say "I do" and thats it lol

Comments

• JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    Yeah, I found that out today. I should have stayed single, lol
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Jjewells wrote: »
    Yeah, I found that out today. I should have stayed single, lol

Haha, yes you do end up saving money but you miss out on a handful of quests/missions!
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I bought the dress and venue. Didn't purchase anything else and everyone still said it was beautiful.... LMAO
    lovejana22 wrote: »
    I bought the dress and venue. Didn't purchase anything else and everyone still said it was beautiful.... LMAO

Well the wedding ceremony between you and your SO could have been beautiful? xD.

• ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    I wish I could disagree....lol
    I decked out my venue, spent 7500 to get it then 10k on the dress, kstars on the hair (bought during black friday so at least it was half-priced)
    ...luckily I remembered to cap it because I was worried there'd be no other record of it and sure enough, I was right XD

2Mj2oFf.png
    Hubby looks so handsome!
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
    ShesCrafty wrote: »
    I wish I could disagree....lol
    I decked out my venue, spent 7500 to get it then 10k on the dress, kstars on the hair (bought during black friday so at least it was half-priced)
    ...luckily I remembered to cap it because I was worried there'd be no other record of it and sure enough, I was right XD

2Mj2oFf.png
    Hubby looks so handsome!
    Omg yes, the BFE was the best day to take advantage of getting all the wedding attire lol. Love the pic! :D

• simonebankssimonebanks Registered Users 22 Posts
    Lol! I felt the same way when i was rushing around town trying to do gigs and get money before willow bought it. I was a little disappointed at the wedding at first too, but i didn't expect an whole lot anyways. Lol.
  • BretagneBretagne Registered Users 2 Posts
    I married, divorced and re married lol. I recycled all the furniture and decor I had in my wedding to my to ex with my new spouse to save money. I just noticed working projects in my wedding dress gives me the gold star.