Game lost

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
I submitted tickets but that's good as gone,from past experiences.so am posting here in hopes I actually get some ACTUAL HELP! My game was nearly at level 24,had some nice glam,not to mention I had the luck to collect 3 of the items from the Christmas collection,as well as halfway thru my second Christmas event.I log on to finish up..... AND I'M AT THE VERY BEGINNING AGAIN!?! no reason no whatfor to even EXPLAIN why in blue blazes this happened! needless to say if this is to stick and I don't get my original game back I really see no friggin point in even coming back !!

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    I submitted tickets but that's good as gone,from past experiences.so am posting here in hopes I actually get some ACTUAL HELP! My game was nearly at level 24,had some nice glam,not to mention I had the luck to collect 3 of the items from the Christmas collection,as well as halfway thru my second Christmas event.I log on to finish up..... AND I'M AT THE VERY BEGINNING AGAIN!?! no reason no whatfor to even EXPLAIN why in blue blazes this happened! needless to say if this is to stick and I don't get my original game back I really see no friggin point in even coming back !!

What platform are you on?
  • tinapaulsontinapaulson Registered Users 1 Posts
    This happened to me this morning lost everything and wanted me to create a new character. Im on android
    gluadmin wrote: »
    What platform are you on?
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    What do you mean platform? the browser ? if that's what you are asking I use google chrome
    What do you mean platform? the browser ? if that's what you are asking I use google chrome

So you're playing on Facebook?
  • hzrdboyz79hzrdboyz79 Registered Users 13 Posts
    ive sent messages to customer suppoert i lost all my game for the second time and i lost so much this time i lost all my bows and my rifles assult rifles shotguns pistols i was level 55 i had 1 through 15 complete all the hidden regions beat the autumn sereis beat and the christmas i had only 2 left to beat in it then lost all my game all the sereis like autumn and christmas i had all of them beat and i think there was one more the weapon series was done only thing i didnt have done was 6 of the rare hunts and a few days they would have been and i spent so much time upgrading ny guns region 15 i had the assault rifle the shoutgun and grantham spitfire the semi auto rifle started region 16 had both rifle the bolt and the semi auto and the assault rifle almost had them upgraded basically region 1 through 15 was done the autumn series and the holiday series except the last 2 they were locked thats when i lost my game so all the weapons you win for completing the special series and the hidden regions and the bows and crossbow i bought and had region 6 rifle region 10 pistol region 12 the rifle and shotgun both rifles in regin 14 and shotgun and region 15 had both rifles shotgun assault rifle all these weapons were full upgraded and just bot the boltand semi auto rifle in region 16 and won the region 16 assault rifle fro the holiday series so i was totally done up to region 16 and had had over half of my bounties complete lost 3100 in gold bars and 2000 coins and not sure on the money but i dont know if you can give my weapons back fully upgraded because i had to do it myself the first time i lost all of it so merry christmas and hope you all can at least give my weapons back and at least enough gold to upgrade my guns fro region 15 and 16 and if i have to play the hidden rgions again open them up and i will thank you all very much
  • hzrdboyz79hzrdboyz79 Registered Users 13 Posts
    please try to get me back to where i was i love the game
    Yes that's right,on my laptop.
    Yes that's right,on my laptop.

Okay, this seems to be an isolated issue. You'll need to work with Customer Care to get back to where you were.
    and how do I do that?? already submitted couple tickets days ago,and no answer at all....?
  • edey danieledey daniel Registered Users 4 Posts
    The app auto-saves a backup for the Google+ cloud service to use, on a continual basis. (There is no need for an explicit "save" command.) For cloud save to work, one must be connected online with a reliable WiFi connection, and signed in with one’s Google+ account. Furthermore, one must always use the same Google+ account to save and load the cloud save. Please note that Google Cloud Save is not supported for Kindle devices.
    and how do I access this cloud you mentioned??
    and how do I do that?? already submitted couple tickets days ago,and no answer at all....?

If you've already done that, then you'll have to wait for them to respond. Unfortunately, I have no visibility into your game account here nor access to game info.