No energy and want to play - Help!

Katherine888Katherine888 Registered Users 6 Posts
I dont have any more energy, so I don't have anything to do in the game, but I really want to play the game :/ ... What can I do and is there a Way to get more energy, without buying it or waiting?

Comments

• ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    Go through all the locations and tap on trees, bottles, birds, wreathes, nutcrackers...go inside of kardash and tap the mannequins in the white top with black leggings...all have a chance of dropping energy. :)

Once, I had forgotten about the time limit on an event and I had 30 minutes to get 5-stars on a 3 hour event with only like 17 energy. I think it was the one where you had to give a speech and do it better than Willow. used what I had then went all over the place tapping things and was able to get enough to finish with like 5 minutes to spare. There was no way I was gonna let that B-Word show me up. :P
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    ShesCrafty wrote: »
    Go through all the locations and tap on trees, bottles, birds, wreathes, nutcrackers...go inside of kardash and tap the mannequins in the white top with black leggings...all have a chance of dropping energy. :)

Once, I had forgotten about the time limit on an event and I had 30 minutes to get 5-stars on a 3 hour event with only like 17 energy. I think it was the one where you had to give a speech and do it better than Willow. used what I had then went all over the place tapping things and was able to get enough to finish with like 5 minutes to spare. There was no way I was gonna let that B-Word show me up. :P

Also tap pets and your spouse once a day.
  • ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    What he said. Just tap errrything. :P
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i just found out about the spouse tap yesterday. never thought of it
    no i don't have any chill