Options

Could not talk to Kourtney during the DASH Miami event, and now she doesn't call me

HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
I completed a DASH Miami event with Kourtney a few days ago...I don't remember what it was called, but I think it was for the Winter Kollection. During the event, I noticed that there was no speech bubble for Kourtney like there usually is, so I couldn't talk to her. I thought that was weird, but I completed the event anyway. I thought she would call right after the event like she usually does, but she didn't. I also haven't received any more calls from Khloe, Kris or Kim. Is this a glitch? Are you supposed to keep getting calls from the Kardashians? Within the past few days, Simon is the only one who has been calling me.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I completed a DASH Miami event with Kourtney a few days ago...I don't remember what it was called, but I think it was for the Winter Kollection. During the event, I noticed that there was no speech bubble for Kourtney like there usually is, so I couldn't talk to her. I thought that was weird, but I completed the event anyway. I thought she would call right after the event like she usually does, but she didn't. I also haven't received any more calls from Khloe, Kris or Kim. Is this a glitch? Are you supposed to keep getting calls from the Kardashians? Within the past few days, Simon is the only one who has been calling me.

She didn't call me afterwards either. After the Winter Kollection, you've completed the family quests until the Christmas one (coming soon). :)
  • Options
    HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thank you! I had been thinking it was a glitch.