Options

Why are they called GIFT boxes...

AmwhyAmwhy Registered Users 21 Posts
If you have to buy them? It's like the Halloween event all over again.

Comments

• Options
    Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    You will still get one free per day right?
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    You still get one free per day and if you want to you can buy one for 20 K stars.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes, one is free and then you can buy more after that.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Dont be so picky!:p
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    I got some great stuff today!
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    I only got the standard daily gift box with the typical 4 energy, but I can buy New Years event boxes for 20 K Stars.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    I got some great stuff today!

Same here! Especially the red and black dress from those gift boxes.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Amwhy wrote: »
    I only got the standard daily gift box with the typical 4 energy, but I can buy New Years event boxes for 20 K Stars.

Me too :(((
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    Second day in a row and I got 4 energy. The other prizes were more money and energy, not the clothes.
  • Options
    It would be nice if we could buy the New Years items the same way we can buy the Christmas items.
  • Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    I really want to win the bun hairstyle but I never do. I actually some of the items in gift boxes can just be bought for regular price.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Options
    wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    The new year golden gift box have to be open using k stars only?? So far I opened 1...
    My daily gift box is the normal blue colour, it's been 2 days in a row I've been opening the blue colour box...
    I remember opening the special Christmas Box daily for a week... How come the new year golden gift box is only 1 day??
  • Options
    ElleBoubierElleBoubier Registered Users 52 Posts
    Amwhy wrote: »

Same here. I think I got the NYE 2015/gold gift box the first day but won energy, then just the standard white gift boxes the last 2 days, so no chance to win the special clothes. (Today's didn't even have any clothing/hair just the energy and money. Ugh.)

I hate to complain but this especially sucks since I had the worst luck with the Christmas boxes and didn't win a single item in 12 days. :(

Now I'm scared to waste 20 K-stars on the gold boxes for like a 1 in 8 chance of getting a NYE dress. But that's my only option since I didn't get the free chance daily.

And I didn't even get the amazing Christmas dress... but that's a whole other story I won't get into here (submitted a ticket for it though...now hesitant to submit another for this gift box issue).

Overall I feel like I've just been teased with all these cute dresses and stuff I can't get. Wahhh ;P
    Always looking for new KKH friends~add Elle Boubier on Google+!
  • Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I only got the standard 4 energy also. And when it showed what was in all of the boxes none of them had specialty items. I think it's ridiculous
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    lovejana22 wrote: »
    I only got the standard 4 energy also. And when it showed what was in all of the boxes none of them had specialty items. I think it's ridiculous

You're right not to put many K-stars into the New Year's boxes. I really adored the red dress and spent a ridiculous effort (and pile of stars) trying to get it, to no avail. I wish there was at least a finite number of prizes to be won in the boxes, so that if you paid in good faith, you could eventually get somewhere. Nope! That really sucked.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Same here. I think I got the NYE 2015/gold gift box the first day but won energy, then just the standard white gift boxes the last 2 days, so no chance to win the special clothes. (Today's didn't even have any clothing/hair just the energy and money. Ugh.)

I hate to complain but this especially sucks since I had the worst luck with the Christmas boxes and didn't win a single item in 12 days. :(

Now I'm scared to waste 20 K-stars on the gold boxes for like a 1 in 8 chance of getting a NYE dress. But that's my only option since I didn't get the free chance daily.

And I didn't even get the amazing Christmas dress... but that's a whole other story I won't get into here (submitted a ticket for it though...now hesitant to submit another for this gift box issue).

Overall I feel like I've just been teased with all these cute dresses and stuff I can't get. Wahhh ;P

NO! Unless you are Star rich, don't be tempted. The day after Christmas, I was divorced because I missed ONE date. One date since August. So, I was ticked off. Immediately the boxes popped up, and I was kicking myself for not spending the 10 to stay married, now if I wanted to make up it was 52 stars! So, my gift box was energy, but I decided to keep trying for a dress. It went from 20 Stars- the worst haircut in the world. It's a gag hair cut, you know the one. Looks like a girl mullet. the next box cost 30 I think - this time I got more energy. I went through over 100 Stars that day trying to 'win' a dress. now I'm sitting here with 13 Stars left, no dress, no spouse so speaking from experience - you won't win what you want and then you will have spent all yours stars on what you 'might' win.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    You're right not to put many K-stars into the New Year's boxes. I really adored the red dress and spent a ridiculous effort (and pile of stars) trying to get it, to no avail. I wish there was at least a finite number of prizes to be won in the boxes, so that if you paid in good faith, you could eventually get somewhere. Nope! That really sucked.

Yes LuzV, You are so right. At this point I see all the boxes as just a daily diversion. If you get something good, great. If not just go back to the game and leave your stars intact. I know this weekend something will pop up I want, and over 100 stars just wasted on the boxes. SMDH. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

I got the red dress on the first shot and was shocked. I had been dying for that shoulder length hair so I sunk a ton of stars in to get it.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    I got the red dress on the first shot and was shocked. I had been dying for that shoulder length hair so I sunk a ton of stars in to get it.

See, now all I can think of is your avatar with the shoulder length hair, wearing the dress. Yikes. Tell me you chose red hair-- it just makes the whole thing perfect!

You really aren't who you seem. The mind boggles.

Also, I'm in a better mood now because I came back at the last minute to have one last ill-advised shot at the dress (like a lunatic), and discovered that the boxes began to contain concentrated good stuff for last minute players. I scored my dress! So, I've beggared myself for an electronic dress. I've clearly lost my mind.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    Also, I'm in a better mood now because I came back at the last minute to have one last ill-advised shot at the dress (like a lunatic), and discovered that the boxes began to contain concentrated good stuff for last minute players. I scored my dress! So, I've beggared myself for an electronic dress. I've clearly lost my mind.

I wish I'd waited to try and get a box then. I wasted 20 stars and got 3500 dollars. I was so disheartened.
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
  • Options
    See, now all I can think of is your avatar with the shoulder length hair, wearing the dress. Yikes. Tell me you chose red hair-- it just makes the whole thing perfect!

You really aren't who you seem. The mind boggles.

Glad you scored the dress you wanted. :)

Also, don't judge an admin by their avatar. ;)