Options

Facebook: Unable to start/load game?

memsmems Registered Users 3 Posts
Ever since the new Christmas update, I haven't been able to play the game through Facebook! It's stuck at the loading bar and doesn't actually load up the game. I've tried logging in and out, using another computer, checked my connections, reset the cookies, cleared my cache, etc. It's not my internet connection, as I'm able to load other Facebook games just fine :C

Does anyone have any suggestions for this fix, or am I doomed? I've spent some cash on the K Stars (not much, but still, it's money I won't see again), and I'd hate to use it all up and not be able to play!

Comments

• Options
    sharrie-leasharrie-lea Registered Users 12 Posts
    Mine is doing the same thing. I haven't been able to play since the Christmas update
  • Options
    Bump!

Please, can someone please respond? I'm unable to send a ticket since the app won't load in Facebook at all! I have tried about everything short of reinstalling the app, I have left my computer on overnight in the hopes the game would load properly. I've even tried booting up the game from a VPN and it still doesn't work.

Can I please get some assistance? I'm not the only one going through this issue.
  • Options
    sharrie-leasharrie-lea Registered Users 12 Posts
    Mine is doing the same thing. I asked for assistance and they responded back saying I would heare from someone within 5 business days that was 9 days ago.
  • Options
    krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    This happened to me too because I was using adblock, if you use it, try to pause or choose the option that say not to use in this page, (or something like that, since my adblock is in portuguese I'm not sure how is the option that is gonna appear to you) when you're on KKH game. I hope it works for you too.
  • Options
    That seems to have worked for now, but it does slow everything down considerably! Thank you for the suggestion!
  • Options
    CasperhsmCasperhsm Registered Users 2 Posts
    I haven't been able to use my app on the iPhone either! I see the glu robot guy and the load page w Kim but it never opens. Contacted the company 3 times and have heard NOTHING! Hope they fix this quick