New year

What am i supposed to do in the "mission" New Years Revolution?

Comments

• MzBabyPhat2UMzBabyPhat2U Registered Users 42 Posts
    Kim and you are going to do 3 parties together. The first one should start 4 hours after you get her first message. After Kris calls you and tell you to go see Kim at her house in Beverly Hills.
  • ShaheenArshiaShaheenArshia Registered Users 13 Posts
    Kim and you are going to do 3 parties together. The first one should start 4 hours after you get her first message. After Kris calls you and tell you to go see Kim at her house in Beverly Hills.

I just got a call from Kim about 3 Newa Year quests and Simon will call me back within 4 hours for my 1st questm but I have only 3 hours' time to complete all the quests. Is this a bug or a glitch, coz I don't want to lose 15 stars due to the glitch. Please help.
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    I don't think is a glitch...
    I think the NYE mission was available 24 hours ago...
    When i realise this mission I only have 18 hours to complete 3 NYE gig with Kim... I just completed mine with 3 hours left before the new year mission expired... of course using some k stars to to start the gig earlier...
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yeah, everyone had plenty of time to do that quest.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • thicalethicale Registered Users 21 Posts
    The quest was not avaliable for 24 hours for everyone, since there are different times for updates depending on countries and kind of device. And, by the way, not everyone check the game every hour to see if there has been an update, especially during holidays. The only way to have "plenty of time" was to use k stars to skip the waiting time between the gigs.
    The reward was 15 k stars ( i'm not sure they would have been enough to skip the time between the calls) and a dress which only appealing was to be an " "exclusive" item, imho. And, some people didn't even receive them.
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    thicale wrote: »
    The quest was not avaliable for 24 hours for everyone, since there are different times for updates depending on countries and kind of device. And, by the way, not everyone check the game every hour to see if there has been an update, especially during holidays. The only way to have "plenty of time" was to use k stars to skip the waiting time between the gigs.
    The reward was 15 k stars ( i'm not sure they would have been enough to skip the time between the calls) and a dress which only appealing was to be an " "exclusive" item, imho. And, some people didn't even receive them.
    Yeah I didnt. And I was ****ed coz I finished the gigs with 7 hrs to spare but never got the stuff.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk