Options

wht do simon and maria stopped from giving me some large gigs?

kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
Some people told me that maybe I already at the end of the story line, but it's confusing because it's been 3 weeks I guess. He will only call me for the kardashians event. He only gives me small gigs.

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    The latest quest was going to two or three parties with Khloe. If you did that already, then there's nothing else to do until they decide to give us more. Around New Year's there's supposed to be something.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    So there will be no large gigs from simon and maria? This makes the game boring. By the way, thanks! 😊
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Maybe something on New Years but definitely next update.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    If you finish all the other quests/missions than you probably will only get small gigs, I'm not sure what your level is though lol. They'll probably have another clothing weekend event or something (not sure though) and they have the Times Square thing coming up too. But yeah, there aren't anymore updates until next year.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    MarianneLaraMarianneLara Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same problem! Since Evelyn called me saying that the last events (toilet paper, medicines) were a test, I haven't received any gigs. The worst part is that I fired the other agent, because of Simon. Sorry for the bad english, its not my native language.
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem! Since Evelyn called me saying that the last events (toilet paper, medicines) were a test, I haven't received any gigs. The worst part is that I fired the other agent, because of Simon. Sorry for the bad english, its not my native language.

I never met that evelyn and i dont know that task.
  • Options
    Seriously guys?! We need to do some large gigs like the usual not just only when there's an event. And some of the players as I saw on facebook had been able to collect those gift boxes for the new years event. New updates please. We need large gigs.
  • Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    That is all Simon has called me for. Just small gigs that don't pay out much. Can't wait for a quest to come
  • Options
    fiveftelevenfivefteleven Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was wondering the same thing!!! Lol i was actually going to sign with the other guy but he disappeared and i had started flirting with the billionaire playboy but he disappeared too lol....then this weird storyline came up with maria and suspicious packages and then that went away.....I even have a suggestion....remember when we were signing those new clothes and shoe lines for So Chic? How come we don't get paid more from that? We should at least be banking $5000 a month or more from the store....i mean how can we be business people like the Kardashians if were not making money....Omg another idea lol How come all the hairstyles you have to purchase with KStars? How come we can't at least purchase hair like we do clothes and accessories? Lol sorry i got carried away