gifting help?

arciemayarciemay Registered Users 18 Posts
hi everyone. I've been playing the Kim K game for months. I got up to level 26, I was married, I was the top star, I'd spent so much of my own money on the game and then lost it all. I got a new phone and couldn't get anything back. I'm so upset to have to start all over after months of progress. it's so frustrating to see so many of the dresses and shoes that I bought and won unattainable now because I don't have the money to spend on stars anymore. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out by gifting me some items? I've never done the gifting thing before. I just now switched from an android to an iPhone so I don't know how it works, but any players out there willing to be generous I'd be so grateful after months of effort lost. thank you!

Marcie

Comments

• JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    arciemay wrote: »
    hi everyone. I've been playing the Kim K game for months. I got up to level 26, I was married, I was the top star, I'd spent so much of my own money on the game and then lost it all. I got a new phone and couldn't get anything back. I'm so upset to have to start all over after months of progress. it's so frustrating to see so many of the dresses and shoes that I bought and won unattainable now because I don't have the money to spend on stars anymore. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out by gifting me some items? I've never done the gifting thing before. I just now switched from an android to an iPhone so I don't know how it works, but any players out there willing to be generous I'd be so grateful after months of effort lost. thank you!

Marcie
    I'm sorry to hear that, sweetie. But have you tried logging into Facebook, Game Center using the same account or Google play, depending on your device? If it's the same device, then try to log in with Game Center or Facebook and reload your game. Then go to restore previous purchases and see if that helps. If not, before starting a new game, send in a ticket to support.
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    In any event, feel free to add me and let me know your ing and I'll gift what I can, ok? Good luck and I hope you'll be able to get your previous game back
  • arciemayarciemay Registered Users 18 Posts
    Jjewells wrote: »
    In any event, feel free to add me and let me know your ing and I'll gift what I can, ok? Good luck and I hope you'll be able to get your previous game back

hi there! I tried to get it back by logging into Facebook and everything, but it didn't work. I've started a new game now but it's still so ugh that I lost so much. I'll add you, cause I could always use friends and I appreciate your help!
    Jjewells wrote: »

also, what's an ing? this is my first iPhone and android didn't have Game Center.
    arciemay wrote: »
    also, what's an ing? this is my first iPhone and android didn't have Game Center.

Ign = in game name

And I'll be happy to send you what I can. But o,ease send in a support ticket to Glu. If there's a chance they can help you regain access to your previous account, it's worth a shot.
    my ing is helena masters. I sent a request to glu support' hopefully they can help.