Options

dissapointed

mdeeamdeea Registered Users 8 Posts
The update is simply amazing I have nothing to complain about it BUT, dear GLU, please start adding some new clothes that we can buy with the in game money because NOT ALL OF US can afford buying lots of K star coins for the pretty dresses you add. No wonder that there are people who hack your game if you always add items that can be bought only with K stars.
There are also fair game players and I think you should add at least one in game money clothing item when you are planing to update the store with new clothes.
Keep up the good work and thank you.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mdeea wrote: »
    The update is simply amazing I have nothing to complain about it BUT, dear GLU, please start adding some new clothes that we can buy with the in game money because NOT ALL OF US can afford buying lots of K star coins for the pretty dresses you add. No wonder that there are people who hack your game if you always add items that can be bought only with K stars.
    There are also fair game players and I think you should add at least one in game money clothing item when you are planing to update the store with new clothes.
    Keep up the good work and thank you.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you are enjoying the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I agree. I love working for things, but if everything was free, we wouldn't have this forum. Glu listens. They really do. And when I saw that, my I'm not spending a penny mindset changed. I look at it like this, I pay to go to the movies, I pay to bye cds and blu rays. Christmas comes and I get gift cards because I don't want another pair of red and green gloves. Win win. So a healthy mix of spend a little and work for a lot more works for me. I only buy what I really really want. But I have to be honest, I had some people help me out with basic wardrobe items. And then, in turn I would gift K$ clothes to people who needed it. And now, because I've been gifted things that made me decide I wanted to support Glu in some small way. So, I'm glad they got the cash from the gift cards I got, went to Glu instead of another pair of holiday headbands.

Not everyone can do this and that's why the work for outfits are great. And if more items come out for K$ then it would be across the board perfect.

Oh, and thank you Glu for fixing the photobooth. It took a while, but it is wonderful now. Can't thank you enough
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary