who wants stuff?

Comments

• Kaleidoscope89Kaleidoscope89 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi. My Game Center name is Kaleidoscope989.
    I would really appreciate it if you could get me some stuff. I've already friend requested you.
    The black long dress with the gold belt -120 stars
    The black dress with a big black coat over it -120 stars
    A long blue gown -45 stars
    A white dress with a bunch of cutouts and a gold belt -75 stars
    A short dress with white in top, a brown belt, and a puffy red skirt on it -75 stars
    And any haircuts please
    Thank you so very much and I understand if you only get me some of the things I asked for. Thank you!
  • AmandaL685AmandaL685 Registered Users 4 Posts
    My GC name is AmandaL685. I would really appreciate and love:

Long sleeve purple top - 45 stars
    White dress with half long sleeves and gold belt: 75 stars
    Black Sports jacket and skirt combo: 120 stars
    Light blue short dress: 75 stars
    Blue long dress: 50 stars
    Red dress with turtleneck-like appearance at top: 75 stars
    Short black leather dress (added with Sydney update): 90 stars
    Dark jumper (added with Sydney update): 50 stars

Thank you in advance. :)
  • Pootle1980Pootle1980 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm pootle1980 and I would be happy with any accessories or hair! Thank you so much
  • HaninxoHaninxo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Send me the giftshop gifts! Will send back😊 GameCentre ; Haninxo
  • SeiSei Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi thank u for being so generous.... I would like the diamond earrings , as many shoes ur able to give I will be grateful and as many clothes. Thank u so much. My Game Center is sietrini
  • Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    i realize a LOT of people are doing things like this where you add them and they gift you stuff, but I wanted to also do it too. If you have already requested clothes to someone else, REPLY TO THIS AND SAY ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY WANT. BE SPECIFIC WITH THE ITEM AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER ITEMS IT IS NEXT TO, ETC.

ADD ME ON GAMECENTER: EvanD123qu

Please comment your item with your GameCenter so I know who to gift things to.

:)

Hey! I have you on game centre and in my KKH game. You've given me awesome stuff so thank you sooo much!!
    I was wondering if you could gift me the rest of my wardrobe? I only need the rest of the ruffled tops, the denim one piece that comes with shoes, floral pants, gold and turquoise shoes, two Kim pick necklaces and a Kim pick bracelet!
    My GC is BaiBeeM, you should already have me :)
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    If you could spare more gifts, I 'd love some. The ruffled K star blouse in purple and any of the new dresses, jackets and jewelry... Thanks in advance!!
  • leanne.84leanne.84 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hello. I just added you on gc (leanne.MK). I am not fussy, so if you could please send me anything i dont already have. Thank you 😊
  • muslimah03muslimah03 Registered Users 4 Posts
    i realize a LOT of people are doing things like this where you add them and they gift you stuff, but I wanted to also do it too. If you have already requested clothes to someone else, REPLY TO THIS AND SAY ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY WANT. BE SPECIFIC WITH THE ITEM AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER ITEMS IT IS NEXT TO, ETC.

Greetings and thank you for your generosity. I am Jameelah and my game name is Mercedes. Please add me and gift as you see fit. Have a wonderful weekend!
  • PoKoLoco377PoKoLoco377 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi! My GC name is PoKoLoco377 I'm just now starting out so anything that will help would be awesome
  • miamya1217miamya1217 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Add me miamya1217! I would like the orange berkin bag, the red turtleneck dress, the long black dress with flower and any shoes!
  • Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi evan ! We are already friends but if you have still gifting can you please send me the heels with blue jewels and the new dresses I don t have ? Thanks ! :)
  • EreejEreej Registered Users 17 Posts
    Not sure if you are still gifting but here is my Game Center name Ereej. I would love some hair but really whatever you want to give is appreciated very much. I will friend request you too. Thanks
  • arodriguez119arodriguez119 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi I just added you! Hope you're still gifting 😄
  • pattyricejapattyriceja Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi
    My Game Center is pattyriceja . I'm not picky so you can send anything. Thanks in advance
  • hilda_ohilda_o Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi!

Not sure if you are still gifting! If you are I would greatly appreciate any star item!

Any long wig(75 stars) or the long wavy wig(100stars)
    Any of the fall items, the black bootys. Anything is nice :) I'll add you on GC, my id is hilda_7
    Thanks in advance!
  • Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi evan ! If you are still gifting i would love to have some more stuff :) thanks (we are already friend i am shoegal212 on GC and marjo in the game)
  • destiney01destiney01 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I added you. I have two accounts on game center which are Zaeee👌 and de5y*35. I would like clothes and acccessoris. Any gift is appericated. Thxs :)
  • 2krystal52krystal5 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Added you. :) GC: 2krystal5 Would appreciate anything you're willing to share. :)
  • H0shi14H0shi14 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Happy new year! I would greatly appreciate anything you have to share with me! Thanks a bunch! :) h0shi14
  • AndreaxxAndreaxx Registered Users 26 Posts
    Anything I don't have, thank you so much! My game name is Bethany and my game center is animal-lover
  • HackyHacky Registered Users 5 Posts

Omg! Thank you so much. I would love anything that are star items since I don't have mush of those. I'm still new in the game and not much of a player but how I'd love to have awesome shoes and anything!
    My GC username is :Hacky: and my KKH name is Savannah. ☺️😍😊
  • HackyHacky Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hacky wrote: »
    Omg! Thank you so much. I would love anything that are star items since I don't have mush of those. I'm still new in the game and not much of a player but how I'd love to have awesome shoes and anything!
    My GC username is :Hacky: and my KKH name is Savannah. ☺️

Sorry. It's :[Hacky]: haha. That's my GC thank you again
  • ArryStar21ArryStar21 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Add me up! ArryStar21

I want dresses, shoes and jewelries! :)
  • zhen_creamzhen_cream Registered Users 2 Posts
    Added you :) My game centre name is zhencream would love the dress in the 41st row down, pink on top and white/grey on bottom for $5000 cash . if thats too expensive anything would be amazing :) Thanks in advance ^_^
    Add me up GC: ArryStar 21

Any colored dress, shoes will do. Thanks!!
  • bridget_loves_penguinsbridget_loves_penguins Registered Users 4 Posts
    Added you with the message that my wishlist on on here.
    My ID is Bridget_is_here
    First of all, I am not expecting you to get me a million things. I don't NEED anything.
    These are just wants. To make that clear.

The one thing I 100% do want.. more like need, is the Sports Coat with the skirt.. Its 120 K (sorry I now it's expensive!)
    I also really like the black dress with the lace sleeves.. if that made any sense. Thank you!!!
    Added you already. Any K stars dress, shoes will do. Thanks! ❤️
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I've added you! (KatePillgrim on GC). I'd love to recieve the black fringed dress of medium length for 50 KStars. It's close to the bottom, right after the red mini dress eith one sleeve and a white mommy shirt. Thanks a lot in advance!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• TaTaETaTaE Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'm a new comer to KKH and I would like anything you could gift. Game Center name is < >Ta Ta< > would really appreciate anything that cost k stars I also sent a friend request I think lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.